+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need help decision made

Tabu

May 19, 2012
hi i need help i am pharmist.i applied for fsw in aprip 2010 & my is NOC 9212.In tht period they havn't mentioned abt 3131 pharmist noc.now i want to know is my rejected???

We received your application for permanent residence on May 4, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 14, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 14, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
9-06-2010/25-08-2010 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Tabu,

It could be both ways.... mostly its a refusal before medical.. i suggest you to ask for CAIPS notes to be deliver to you.. Or once you get the refusal letter see what they have mentioned in the refusal letter 98% refusal are due to Job Duties so i am sure it will be job duties not matching!!!!! anyhow first you see the refusal letter once you get if you could provide them with further supporting Documents which can stronger your case.. plz go ahead with that!!! send them a Reconsideration letter.

Mention your file number .. your date of birth your nationality and name with the copy of the refusal letter a computer printed letter for reconsideration with your signature. Its happening a lot now a days and me myself is a refusal case i send papers like that.. now we are waiting do ur best the much you could do and leave rest to God!!!

Regards

Tabu said:
hi i need help i am pharmist.i applied for fsw in aprip 2010 & my is NOC 9212.In tht period they havn't mentioned abt 3131 pharmist noc.now i want to know is my rejected???

We received your application for permanent residence on May 4, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 14, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 14, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
Dear Nadeem_jee,

What do you mean by CAIPS and how does it proceed?

Further can you please share your e status, i am also have the same e status as Tabu have.

Sarmad

Dec 18, 2009
Nadeem_jee said:
Hi Tabu,
nadeem
what is the time frame.no. of days maximum for writing reconsideration letter after the date of refusal letter.and to whom we should write.

It could be both ways.... mostly its a refusal before medical.. i suggest you to ask for CAIPS notes to be deliver to you.. Or once you get the refusal letter see what they have mentioned in the refusal letter 98% refusal are due to Job Duties so i am sure it will be job duties not matching!!!!! anyhow first you see the refusal letter once you get if you could provide them with further supporting Documents which can stronger your case.. plz go ahead with that!!! send them a Reconsideration letter.

Mention your file number .. your date of birth your nationality and name with the copy of the refusal letter a computer printed letter for reconsideration with your signature. Its happening a lot now a days and me myself is a refusal case i send papers like that.. now we are waiting do ur best the much you could do and leave rest to God!!!

Regards