+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help | Continuing Studies in Canada After PR

htjam

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Me and my wife got PR and we are willing to study further as permanent residents in Canada.

Can someone here please guide us?

I have done MBA and 4-year bachelors from Pakistan hiving 4 years of experience in HR. What is the pathway to continue my studies??

My wife has done intermediate/high school from Pakistan can she get admission in undergraduate program?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Not sure I really understand what you are asking but as PRs you just look up the institution that supports the course that you want to study, review the requirements to enroll in that course such as any existing qualifications/proof of same and the domestic fees then if everything looks fine you complete an application and wait to get accepted that’s all, No permit other than maybe showing you are PRs to get the domestic fees.

htjam

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Not sure I really understand what you are asking but as PRs you just look up the institution that supports the course that you want to study, review the requirements to enroll in that course such as any existing qualifications/proof of same and the domestic fees then if everything looks fine you complete an application and wait to get accepted that’s all, No permit other than maybe showing you are PRs to get the domestic fees.
In case if one doesn't meet the minimum requirements what is the pathway? like my cgpa in bachelors is 2.92 aan requirement is 3.3. Need some advise if we can still get enrolled by taking few additional courses or appearing in university led pre assessment?