+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help, BOWP!

SnowWhite88

Nov 13, 2016
Hi guys, for those of you that have applied for BOWP in the past, can you please help me with my question. I am in the process of submitting my online application for open BOWP and I am not sure why I am being asked for proof of medical results, did you guys submit this? If yes, what document did you submit.
Also, in the 'optional document' section, I am being asked for schedule 1-Application for a temporary residence visa made outside of Canada (IMM 5257), did anyone ever get this request? I would really appreciate it if you guys can help me answer my questions:)
P.S: I am October 20, 2017 PNP applicant and my work permit is expiring next month.

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Hi guys, for those of you that have applied for BOWP in the past, can you please help me with my question. I am in the process of submitting my online application for open BOWP and I am not sure why I am being asked for proof of medical results, did you guys submit this? If yes, what document did you submit.
Also, in the 'optional document' section, I am being asked for schedule 1-Application for a temporary residence visa made outside of Canada (IMM 5257), did anyone ever get this request? I would really appreciate it if you guys can help me answer my questions:)
P.S: I am October 20, 2017 PNP applicant and my work permit is expiring next month.
If you have gone through medical in the last 12 months you can upload that sheet of paper that your doctor must have given you.
If you havn’t gone through medical then answer no to the medical question.
And don’t forget to attach AOR,PNP,current job letter in supporting documents.

SnowWhite88

Nov 13, 2016
If you have gone through medical in the last 12 months you can upload that sheet of paper that your doctor must have given you.
If you havn’t gone through medical then answer no to the medical question.
And don’t forget to attach AOR,PNP,current job letter in supporting documents.
Thanks for your reply. My PNP is expired, do I need to extend it or can I just upload it even though it has expired?

Vincyns

Mar 24, 2019
Thanks for your reply. My PNP is expired, do I need to extend it or can I just upload it even though it has expired?
Your PNP expired doesn't matter, just upload it like that. All they want to confirm is that you're nominated and your nominatio

Vincyns

Mar 24, 2019
Your PNP expired doesn't matter, just upload it like that. All they want to confirm is that you're nominated and your nomination is not restricted

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Just upload old confirmation of PNP, this is just a supporting proof. Don’t forget to attach AOR email...that is main supporting document.