+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help~~~Birth and Marriage Certificate New Delhi

nitinkalra99

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Community

Need help on this. What all documents are acceptable from New Delhi, India as birth certificate under the FWD category. Is birth certificate acceptable without name, but with correct DOB and parent's name.

In India class 10th pass certificate is accepted as birth certificate for all such paper work. Is this acceptable to CIO or some other document and in what form it is acceptable(copy or original or notarized copy).

Also for marriage certificate a copy(notarized) or original is required.

Experience people from India please share your experience on this.

Thanks in advance

pun123

Mar 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
birth certificate without date is OK

marriage & birth certificate are not required to be original

P

pv

10th class certifcate is not acceptable as 'Birth Certificate'
Try to get the birth certificate with your name,fathers name,mothers name and ofcourse date of birth. no issue even if its issued recently

Marriage certifcate not required in original

nitinkalra99

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks pv and pun123 for the replies.

Is it okay to have a birth certificate

-Parent's Name
-DOB
-Place of birth
-Municipal Corporation as issuing authority.

Is there any substitute of birth certificate, which is acceptable.

Many thanks

sushid0c

Star Member
Oct 25, 2007
hi.........

regarding birth certificate.....when a child is born the hospital authority informs concerning authority Eg in delhi records of birth are sent to the govt of NCT delhi. the concerned department then issues it in roughly a months time which is then collected by the parents of the child.

At birth the child does not have any name so the birth certificate cannot possibly have the child's name.
It will only have place of birth, time of birth and parents name and sex of the child.

So if you have such a certificate it is fine.

I dont remember sending any original document unless there is a new ruling which states that requires originals to be sent.

Only notarized documents are needed.

sushid0c

dkindia7

Mar 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2014
Dear Seniors,

Please help

My file is ready to send to CIO, NS for FSW NOC cat.
I am stuck with following points please help me on urgent basis.

No birth Certificate for Child, We have a baby boy of 10 years, an affidavit from parents mentioning his date of birth, place of birth will be fine? until we get his birth certificate from concern depart.

No marriage certificate, Marriage certificate is in process, an affidavit stating the same will be ok or not, any other supporting documents required like marriage photo graph, wedding card please let us know.

There is hardly any time left to complete the documents. We would be very gratefully to you if you guide me and help me out for the situation.
Deepak
dkindia7@gmail.com