Need Help Bangladeshi Student

snake

Feb 10, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy -Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you have written documents that the professor will give u that stipends, then you need to give it with the application. Subtract the rest of the amount from your stipends and show it in bank, better to show the amount for little more than one year.

Yes tax assessed income is preferable and attach one year tax papers, and also keep previous years one too, sometimes VO ask for additional papers, where they might ask for prev year tax paper.

Regards

shemul dev

May 24, 2011
Thank you for your reply..
My father will show about 30 lacs Fixed deposit for me. He will also provide the 1 yr bank statement. But the problem is this value is different from the Tax value what he paid. The annual income what he shows in Tax (ex.2 lacs) will not prove the bank statement . So if I submit only the Tax certificate(only mentioning the clearance of tax without mentioning the amount of tax paid) is that will be ok?

it will be better if you could give me any persons contact number , with whom I can consult this matter more briefly.

on thanking
Shemul Dev

snake

Feb 10, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy -Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't think they are that much strict about tax papers, just give the tax cert and IT10B form of your dad. I have used an agent, but they charged 20,000 taka, you sure u wanna use them?

shemul dev

May 24, 2011
what does it mean by IT10B form. is it the tax assessment document ? yes it would be helpful if you give any contact information about agents. i also contacted with few agents but all of them were unaware about the new system of visa application . As i have stipend so if i show 5 lacs of income in Tax , is that will cause any major problem??

labib.bd

Feb 27, 2011
snake vai
(amar apnar kache akto help dorkar:))

I am a student in Sweden. I have already completed one year masters in English Linguistics.
I have applied for one year business management diploma in Mohawk college. They want initial deposit
of 400 CAD before the visa. Just bit curious , is this amount of money is enough before visa !! whereas other
colleges want half of tution fees which is 5000 CAD approx. at least.

Need suggestion.

Nee

Feb 15, 2012
Hi Snake. I need some information.I'm 34 years old, B.com (pass) 1997 and then i did a six month chef course from Bangladesh (NHTTI). Now i want to go canada for two years chef diploma.My Questions are.....
1. As in this age, Is it possible to go Canada for tow years diploma?I it possible to Get a visa?
2.My IELTS score is min5.5 and overall 6.0 ( Do i need more batter score?)
3. If i apply for Masters, after gating visa , can i change my study level from masters to tow years chef diploma?
4.Can i show my wife and child as my family ties?
5. How much money i need show and for how long?
6. Which province Would be best for gat a visa in my case?
Please advise me.
Thanks

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nee said:
Hi Snake. I need some information.I'm 34 years old, B.com (pass) 1997 and then i did a six month chef course from Bangladesh (NHTTI). Now i want to go canada for two years chef diploma.My Questions are.....
1. As in this age, Is it possible to go Canada for tow years diploma?I it possible to Get a visa?
2.My IELTS score is min5.5 and overall 6.0 ( Do i need more batter score?)
3. If i apply for Masters, after gating visa , can i change my study level from masters to tow years chef diploma?
4.Can i show my wife and child as my family ties?
5. How much money i need show and for how long?
6. Which province Would be best for gat a visa in my case?
Please advise me.
Thanks
Hi,

1. As you are already a degree holder in commerce, it would be a clear cut refusal for a diploma in culinary program.
2. Of course.
3. You can apply for a change ONLY after filling up IMM 1249 "Application to change conditions in study permit". Still, NO guarantee of approval.
5. As a minimum, you need CAD 10,000 living expenses + first year tuition fees.