+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help ASAP, time sensitive.

christinamh

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Here is my dilemma:
I was submitting an application online to extend my status in Canada as a visitor. I went to go submit my application and realized that I needed to change something on my application. (I accidentally only asked for a month extension instead of a year). I realized this when I was already on the page to pay my fees. So I clicked "cancel transaction." I returned to my homepage thinking I could fix the issue however it says the application is "processing subission" so I am unable to change anything. Also the fees haven't even paid yet since I clicked "cancel sumbission". What do I do now? How can I change the information I need to change and how can I pay the fees? It no longer gives me the option.

Please help!! Any help is really greatly appreciated.

SpaceX

Star Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-14
Nomination.....
17-11-14
File Transfer...
24-12-14
Med's Done....
3rd Line updated 31-01-15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10/03/15
LANDED..........
October 2015
Hi,

In My opinion you will have to start a completely new application at this point there is no opportunity to fix the issue. This is from my experience due to a similar situation on the UK visa system, so i may be wrong. I waited on this reply for 2 days hoping some one else would reply with a similar issue.

But never the less you can call the help desk number for assistance but I fear they will say the same thing as above