+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEED HELP AS I HEARD PR FILES ARE GETTING BACK WHO APPLIED AFTER 20 OCT 2014

R_CHAUDHARY

Nov 9, 2014
Hi
I applied for my PR on 10 nov 2014 under CEC but my visa was expiring on 16 dec 2014. So, I applied for bowp on 13 dec 2014 without AOR. I thought I will get AOR before my bowp decision will be taken.
But as per current scenario, I didnt received my AOR till now as its taking more thane 130 days. I am on implied status now and today I got to know that CIC is sending back the PR files who applied after 20 oct 2014 as they reached to their target .

Now, my question is that how can I extend my stay in Canada if they sent my file back. Because my bowp will also get rejected without AOR.
So, can i apply visitor visa to extend my stay or what can I do.
Please suggest me something. I am totally feeling helpless now.

Thanks

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
Go thru my post:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/cec-october-2014-applicants-t244557.1050.html

akil_f1

Jun 15, 2013
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
2**3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-13
AOR Received.
10-01-2014
R_CHAUDHARY said:
Hi
I applied for my PR on 10 nov 2014 under CEC but my visa was expiring on 16 dec 2014. So, I applied for bowp on 13 dec 2014 without AOR. I thought I will get AOR before my bowp decision will be taken.
But as per current scenario, I didnt received my AOR till now as its taking more thane 130 days. I am on implied status now and today I got to know that CIC is sending back the PR files who applied after 20 oct 2014 as they reached to their target .

Now, my question is that how can I extend my stay in Canada if they sent my file back. Because my bowp will also get rejected without AOR.

Thanks
i am really sorry for your situation my friend.If the news are to be believed then for sure your file will be returned and the bopw will be rejected.
you can apply for visit visa or study visa and remain in the country.but have to quit the job(if applicable) after you get your bopw result.till then u r good to work.
you can also ask if your emp can apply a lmia for you .

R_CHAUDHARY

Nov 9, 2014
hi akil

I have few questions...

1) do i have to wait for my bowp result before I can apply for visitor visa or I can do it right away.
2) My employer is ready to apply for my LMIA. So, what i have to do for that...again i have to wait for my bowp result or i can do it rt away.
3) after applying LMIA, will I have to leave this country or I will be on implied status.

Thanks bro

pfse

Mar 20, 2014
R_CHAUDHARY said:
hi akil

I have few questions...

1) do i have to wait for my bowp result before I can apply for visitor visa or I can do it right away.
2) My employer is ready to apply for my LMIA. So, what i have to do for that...again i have to wait for my bowp result or i can do it rt away.
3) after applying LMIA, will I have to leave this country or I will be on implied status.

Thanks bro
You don't need to wait for BOWP application result and you may apply right now. Moreover, you can call CIC and ask to cancel BOWP application. If they did not start processing your application than you can get your money back.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
If you apply for a visitor visa now, include a restoration of status application too. The restoration of status is needed because your BOWP is going to be refused which will put you out of status. The visitor visa won't be approved without the restoration of status.

Having an LMIA in process does not give you implied status in Canada.

R_CHAUDHARY

Nov 9, 2014
Hi there

My question now is that I will apply my visitor visa with restoration now, and my bowp is already in between process then what will happen If i will get positive response for my bowp application. I know the chances are very less but still I want to know because at one side m applying for visitor visa with restoration and on other side my bowp is in between.

If i will get positive respose from both then there will be problem for me or what. I dont know much about all these things. Please help..

thanks

mkocisz

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
sent to Sydney/ Requested CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 Oct 2014 - date they receive my application
AOR Received.
09-Feb-2015
R_CHAUDHARY said:
Hi

Thanks
unit moment when you will get official decision about your application teh will extend your WP for few months probably. if you are from november you won't get AOR before march....

everybody saying something different about cap reached...so don't panic for few more days. no you have i think implied status and the will probaly extend your WP for few moths.
but just in case you can fill EE account.

Jinuvik

Dec 2, 2013
do not listen to the drap about cap reached till we have many october guy on the spreadsheet that did receive their application back

rks0101

Oct 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
R_CHAUDHARY said:
Hi

Thanks
I believe if the cap in your NOC was reached before your application then only your application may not be accepted. But this might not be the case in your NOC category!