+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help Applying study visa under SDS with GT IELTS

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
Greetings Friends,

I am from India Punjab. I M applying visa soon after paying my tuition fee and GIC. I just got the offere letter from MITT college for Software developer program few hours ago.

My Profile -
12th non medical with 72%
Diploma in computing level 5 & 6 from New Zealand ( about 98 marks awarded scholarship)
Some work experience In New Zealand and came back to home country in Jan 2019
Indian work experience as computer trainer till date
IELTS 7.0 overall no less than 6

My brother and sister both lives in Canada.
My questions

My father will support for my tuition fee but my brother want to help me for GIC, can he pay directly or he should send money to father's account and then pay from his account?
Is it important to show financial documents under sds except from 1 year tuition fee and GIC?

Is VFC open in India Punjab? Because my application will delay until i provide fingerprints. I am applying for fall intake and time is less, little worried.

What are othere suggestions for me to get visa on time and document requirements? Please guide me as i will apply my own because agent are not professional in my area.

Thank you in advance...

lamnt0702

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Greetings Friends,

I am from India Punjab. I M applying visa soon after paying my tuition fee and GIC. I just got the offere letter from MITT college for Software developer program few hours ago.

My Profile -
12th non medical with 72%
Diploma in computing level 5 & 6 from New Zealand ( about 98 marks awarded scholarship)
Some work experience In New Zealand and came back to home country in Jan 2019
Indian work experience as computer trainer till date
IELTS 7.0 overall no less than 6

My brother and sister both lives in Canada.
My questions

My father will support for my tuition fee but my brother want to help me for GIC, can he pay directly or he should send money to father's account and then pay from his account?
Is it important to show financial documents under sds except from 1 year tuition fee and GIC?

Is VFC open in India Punjab? Because my application will delay until i provide fingerprints. I am applying for fall intake and time is less, little worried.

What are othere suggestions for me to get visa on time and document requirements? Please guide me as i will apply my own because agent are not professional in my area.

Thank you in advance...
I could not make sure about the other banks but if you are going to transfer the GIC fee to Scotiabank, the fund transferred must come from your own bank account in your country of residence as well as there would be a rejection if the fund comes from your brother's or father's account, and you know that it would take a quite long time for a refund, play safe bro!

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
I could not make sure about the other banks but if you are going to transfer the GIC fee to Scotiabank, the fund transferred must come from your own bank account in your country of residence as well as there would be a rejection if the fund comes from your brother's or father's account, and you know that it would take a quite long time for a refund, play safe bro!

Thanks for the information...... really valuable..