+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help and Answers, Applying for Citizenship

Rafaelchan002

Mar 8, 2016
Hello everyone i just have a couple of questions here on my citizenship

1. My PR Card will Expire on May 2017, Should i apply for a Extention/Renew or Should i just proceed with Citizenship application? Will it affect anything? the reason being is i didnt know that im already eligible to apply as ive been living in canada for 5 years and been completed the days needed

2.I Accidentally Lost my "Confirmation of Permanent Residence" because i mistakenly took the Photocopy instead of the original one and it was already too late because i moved to different house and lost the original one. Should i still submit this copy and add another note that i lost the original one?

3.Im not sure about the proof of language. but all i can say is. i Graduated High School in Philippines with diploma/Transcript, And Completed a Certificate of Associates Degree in Hotel And Restaurant Management(Without Diploma/Transcipt) but with A Certificate confirming that i completed the course and a Grade Sheet Showing that i passed English Subject.. is this enough? or do i need to take something?

thank you for reading my questions and thank you also for the help in the future..
have a good day guys

shakeyy

Dec 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rafaelchan002 said:

1. My PR Card will Expire on May 2017, Should i apply for a Extention/Renew or Should i just proceed with Citizenship application? Will it affect anything? the reason being is i didnt know that im already eligible to apply as ive been living in canada for 5 years and been completed the days needed

2.I Accidentally Lost my "Confirmation of Permanent Residence" because i mistakenly took the Photocopy instead of the original one and it was already too late because i moved to different house and lost the original one. Should i still submit this copy and add another note that i lost the original one?

3.Im not sure about the proof of language. but all i can say is. i Graduated High School in Philippines with diploma/Transcript, And Completed a Certificate of Associates Degree in Hotel And Restaurant Management(Without Diploma/Transcipt) but with A Certificate confirming that i completed the course and a Grade Sheet Showing that i passed English Subject.. is this enough? or do i need to take something?

thank you for reading my questions and thank you also for the help in the future..
have a good day guys
you have to get another COPR.... you are sending a photocopy but during interview you have to show originals.

I am from Philippines too, i chose to take the Celpip LS Test for Language proof just to have a smooth application even tho I do have the Diploma and Trascript.

Rafaelchan002

Mar 8, 2016
shakeyy said:
you have to get another COPR.... you are sending a photocopy but during interview you have to show originals.

I am from Philippines too, i chose to take the Celpip LS Test for Language proof just to have a smooth application even tho I do have the Diploma and Trascript.
How can i get another COPR?

shakeyy

Dec 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rafaelchan002 said:
How can i get another COPR?
this one

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5545ETOC.asp#5545E2

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Rafaelchan002 said:

have a good day guys
regarding the education documents, you can submit whatever you have however the assessing officer will only be able to determine if it is acceptable or not. To be on the safe side, you can do either IELTS General or CELPIP G or CELPIP G LS

shakeyy

Dec 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thecoolguysam said:
regarding the education documents, you can submit whatever you have however the assessing officer will only be able to determine if it is acceptable or not. To be on the safe side, you can do either IELTS General or CELPIP G or CELPIP G LS
exactly my thoughts! hehe :) shipping my diploma and trascript from philippines, amount of time applying for it and authorizing someone to get it would just be same amount i pay to take the Celpip LS exam which is the cheapest option

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
If you have expired IELTS (when you applied for PR) use that one.

Rafaelchan002

Mar 8, 2016
Thank you so much for the reply guys.. i just wanna make sure about my number 1 question and im good to go.. i decided that ill take that CELPIP and pass a application for an COPR