+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help** ADR for Job offer Duration

leothelion

Jun 26, 2020
Hi all,

Need help ASAP on suggesting what I need to do to honor the Additional Document Request I have from IRCC, which states the below. My employer stated this, This offer is contingent on a valid work permit or visa, in my offer letter which i guess is the reason why I got the ADR and I am claiming 50 points for my job offer.

Client Information: Please provide information about DURATION of Arranged Employment.

The question is how do i respond back to this

1. do i have to submit a letter from the HR stating that my position is permanent and the offer letter submitted is valid for at least 1 year post the issue of permanent residency ?
2. do i have to get a new offer letter from the HR adding this statement in the offer letter that this offer letter is valid for at least 1 year or indefinitely post permanent residency ?

if its 2.

My starting date would be back in 2019 and is it OK if i sign the letter on today s date when my start day was back in 2019?

@legalfalcon do you know how I can proceed with this, Truly appreciate any responses here.

-Cheers,
Leo

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi all,

Need help ASAP on suggesting what I need to do to honor the Additional Document Request I have from IRCC, which states the below. My employer stated this, This offer is contingent on a valid work permit or visa, in my offer letter which i guess is the reason why I got the ADR and I am claiming 50 points for my job offer.

Client Information: Please provide information about DURATION of Arranged Employment.

The question is how do i respond back to this

1. do i have to submit a letter from the HR stating that my position is permanent and the offer letter submitted is valid for at least 1 year post the issue of permanent residency ?
2. do i have to get a new offer letter from the HR adding this statement in the offer letter that this offer letter is valid for at least 1 year or indefinitely post permanent residency ?

if its 2.

My starting date would be back in 2019 and is it OK if i sign the letter on today s date when my start day was back in 2019?

@legalfalcon do you know how I can proceed with this, Truly appreciate any responses here.

-Cheers,
Leo

When you claim points for arranged job offer, it has to include that the job offer is valid "for at least one year after we issue your permanent resident visa".

This is what IRCC is asking for if it is not there in the document you submitted.

Reactions: leothelion

leothelion

Jun 26, 2020
When you claim points for arranged job offer, it has to include that the job offer is valid "for at least one year after we issue your permanent resident visa".

This is what IRCC is asking for if it is not there in the document you submitted.
Thank you Mr. Legal Falcon... totally appreciate it

Reactions: legalfalcon

leothelion

Jun 26, 2020
Thank you Mr. Legal Falcon... totally appreciate it
@legalfalcon Thank you so much for all the help and information you provided for this forum, truly invaluable and so many people like me coming here for consultation you are offering an advice that help them with the process and I am one of them and I THANK YOU for all the help you have done ... Truly appreciate it mate !!!!

today I got my CoPR !! thank you

-Leo

Reactions: legalfalcon

MapleHan

Jan 20, 2021
@legalfalcon Thank you so much for all the help and information you provided for this forum, truly invaluable and so many people like me coming here for consultation you are offering an advice that help them with the process and I am one of them and I THANK YOU for all the help you have done ... Truly appreciate it mate !!!!

-Leo
Congratulations! Could you show me how to prove the extra 50 points? Did you state “work for at least one year” in your job offer from HR and submit it? Really appreciate.

leothelion

Jun 26, 2020
Congratulations! Could you show me how to prove the extra 50 points? Did you state “work for at least one year” in your job offer from HR and submit it? Really appreciate.
"You are employed on a full-time basis as <Designation>. The NOC code for this role is <NOC_code>. This is a permanent position with no set end date. The offer is extended for at least 1 year since the date on which his permanent residence visa would have been issued."

I had my HR add this statement in my offer letter followed by a letter of explanation stating that the offer extended to me is valid atleast for 1 year since the date on which i recieved my PR visa" ..

followed by a LoE from my side apologizing for not being able to furnish this info upfront

MapleHan

Jan 20, 2021
"You are employed on a full-time basis as <Designation>. The NOC code for this role is <NOC_code>. This is a permanent position with no set end date. The offer is extended for at least 1 year since the date on which his permanent residence visa would have been issued."

I had my HR add this statement in my offer letter followed by a letter of explanation stating that the offer extended to me is valid atleast for 1 year since the date on which i recieved my PR visa" ..

followed by a LoE from my side apologizing for not being able to furnish this info upfront
Thank you for your help! And all the very best for you to start a new life!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

-Leo
Congratulations!! All the best for your journey ahead!!

Reactions: leothelion
May 11, 2021
Hi there,
I am on open work permit and have lmia to claim 50 points and i applied of express entry . I received ADR regarding job duration in offer letter. My HR only wrote permanent full time . I submit the document. Is it correct or How can i correct that document with the additional line one year after getting PR?

bapstabs

Feb 7, 2021

Dear Leothelion: Since I am in a similar position (i.e working on an existing 1 year LMIA exempt work permit for close to 1 year and my company will soon be renewing the work permit for another 2 years via a new offer letter), I wanted to confirm whether your HR issued a letter covering the following:

and referenced your original offer letter (used to issue/extend work permit) or did they issue a completely new offer letter and include above statements in the new offer letter?

Last edited: