+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help about PR after studying in Canada

Md1994

Jun 6, 2015
Hello friends,
I am thinking of doing Global business management from a collge in Canada after which I will get 3 year work permit. My main intention is to get a PR . My question is how easy or tough is it to get a PR after doing the above mentioned course , what type of job will I require to get a PR after doing this course.
My profile :
1) Bcom (hons) from the university of delhi 70%
2) 89% in class 12 th
3) I haven't given IELTS but it's not going to be an issue

I am fresher and I have just graduated , I was also considering a masters program ,but I ruled it out as they are of just 1 year duration which will give me 1 year work permit. Have you or any of your other friends with a simmilar profile got a PR after pursuing the above course.

Please seniors kindly guide and help me. I would really appreciate your help. A heartfelt thank you in advance.
PS what colleges would you recomend for the above mentioned courses.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Obtaining PR after studying in Canada has become more difficult as a result of the introduction of the Express Entry program.

I would recommend you spend time reading through Canada's various immigration programs and their requirements to understand what it will take and how people are selected:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/apply.asp

To increase your chances of being successful you should take a course that leads to a three year PGWP.