+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help about my bachelors degree

visaneh

Oct 2, 2019
Hi all ,
I’m iranian and I was submited the visa application form on IRCC for seneca college and my visa application had been refused .
So I decide to apply for a Master degree and I look deeper at my documents and found that there is a problem in my bachelor’s degree and transcript .
So I talk about it to my university in Iran and they solve the problem , Right now I have a new bachelor degree with higher GPA and a new transcript.
I want to know that as all of the documents are 100% legal and valid , is there any problem when I re apply for visa with new GPA ?

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi all ,
I’m iranian and I was submited the visa application form on IRCC for seneca college and my visa application had been refused .
So I decide to apply for a Master degree and I look deeper at my documents and found that there is a problem in my bachelor’s degree and transactions .
So I talk about it to my university in Iran and they solve the problem , Right now I have a new bachelor degree with higher GPA and a new transaction.
I want to know that as all of the documents are 100% legal and valid , is there any problem when I re apply for visa with new GPA ?
How did you get a new bachelor degree with higher GPA?

Keep in mind that IRCC has a record of your first application. So if the GPA on your degree suddenly changes, they will suspect fraud.

visaneh

Oct 2, 2019
How did you get a new bachelor degree with higher GPA?

Keep in mind that IRCC has a record of your first application. So if the GPA on your degree suddenly changes, they will suspect fraud.

Thanks for your reply .
Exactly I know that IRCC has record my first application .
In my transaction there was a course that repeated twice and in fact the second course effects in GPA .
So I talk about this issue with university and they do correct it . Right now the repeated course has been cleared from my transaction and GPA changed .
I have the new degree with new GPA , new transcript and of course a letter from university that says about my new GPA .
So whats your idea about this case ?

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thanks for your reply .
Exactly I know that IRCC has record my first application .
In my transaction there was a course that repeated twice and in fact the second course effects in GPA .
So I talk about this issue with university and they do correct it . Right now the repeated course has been cleared from my transaction and GPA changed .
I have the new degree with new GPA , new transaction and of course a letter from university that says about my new GPA .
So whats your idea about this case ?
You would need to include an letter of explanation with your application as well as a letter from the university explaining everything.