+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help about misrepresentation.

nekon

Nov 9, 2013
Could anyone out there to pls. enlighten me about misrepresentation.

The scenario:

I am about to submit for PR application, i'm in doubt if i will be committing a misrepresentation regarding my employment details.

On November 2010 i submitted my initial application papers with one work experienced on my employment history. Visa was approved after two years of waiting and left for Canada on 2012.

On January of 2011 i got the acknowledgement letter that my application was received by the embassy. In the letter there is a line that says "if there are changes to your personal details, including change of address, family composition, or change in employer, please send us a signed letter or address update..." Does it include an update in employment history?

During the waiting period of 2011 to 2012 I got accepted from a job, in fact, I had a total of 2-employment with different employers at that time.

n0w, 2014 I am qualified for PR application. I will be writing on my employment details again; do i need to include my work experienced during the years of 2011 t0 2012? if so, will i commit a misrepresentation for not informing the Immigration post of my personal details update during the course of the application period? or will i be freed from such immigration violation because the application was done prior to my 2011-2012 jobs experienced.

I need your opinion and please share if you have the same story. thank you guys for the help!