+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need help about IMM5533, PLS

julie-ca

Jan 2, 2017
OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICATION

My husband and I is not living together, so about this
One (1) document from three(3) of the following sets of options:
1. joint ownership of residential property or joint residential leases or joint rental agreements listing bothe the sponsor and the principal applicant (minimum 1 doucument)
2. proff of joint utilities account(electricity, gas, telephone), (minimum 1 doucument)
3. Important documents for you and your sponsor showing the same address, such as copies of government issued identification documents: driver’s licenses, insurance policies, etc
4. Important documents for you or your sponsor showing that you are recognized as each other’s spouse(such as employment or insurance benefits). (minimum 1 doucument)
5. Documentary evidence of financial support between your sponsor and yourself
6. Other proof thant your relationship is recongnized by your frieds and or family (e.g. letters, social media information showing a public relationship, etc)
If you are not living together, also provide:
1. Letters, printed text messages, emails or social media conversations between ou and your sponsor, provide a maximum of 10 pages.
2. Proof of your sponsor’s visits, such as airline ticket coupons or used boarding passes, photocopies of pages of passport for your sponsor showing entry-exit stamps supporting visits,etc. if your spouse did not visit you, make sure you provide an explanation in your IMM5532 form (part C, question 4)

I want to know, here THREE (3) of the following sets of options indicate which three?
1 option(1 to 6)
2 option: letters, printed text message,… 10 pages
3 option: proof of the visits
Yes?

Sorry about my poor english

Hurlabrick

Champion Member
Sep 4, 2016
Ottawa, ON
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Done....
08-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
I Don’t really understand your question, but I think it is about what you need to provide if you are married but not living together, specifically as related to IMM5533, Section 7 – Proof of relationship to sponsor.

I am also assuming that your responses ‘failed’ to answer ‘yes’ to the first four questions in this section, so therefore you are into the ‘additional information’ section below the boxed text halfway down on the last page of IMM5533.

So in addition to all the other proof earlier in the form (marriage cert etc.), you MUST also provide:

1. Photos of your wedding, engagement, holidays together etc. Maximum 20 photos – choose one with both of you in them, preferably with other family members and friends

2. Provide ONE document from ANY THREE of the following six categories (that means that there will be three documents in total, coming from any of the six listed different categories - i.e. one document for one category). I won’t repeat the six categories here, they are clearly identified on IMM5533

3. Because you are not living together, you must also provide letters, Prints of text messages, emails, social media etc. max of 10 pages

4. Because you are not living together, you must also provide proof of visits between you and your husband – either his visits to you, your visits to him or holidays you have taken together etc.

5. Linked to 4. Above, if your spouse did not visit you, you must explain why not on IMM5532, Part C, Q4

Hope this helps

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
in July 8, 2010 (Toronto)
When you say ONE document, for example remittance. Can we print bank statement where the money was debited if we are using online money transfer and email receipts of the transfer? I am also thinking of taking a screenshot of the website of the remittance company where it shows the amount sent? In that case, the remittance alone will consist of almost 10 pages because of the supporting documents.

Hurlabrick said:
I Don’t really understand your question, but I think it is about what you need to provide if you are married but not living together, specifically as related to IMM5533, Section 7 – Proof of relationship to sponsor.

I am also assuming that your responses ‘failed’ to answer ‘yes’ to the first four questions in this section, so therefore you are into the ‘additional information’ section below the boxed text halfway down on the last page of IMM5533.

So in addition to all the other proof earlier in the form (marriage cert etc.), you MUST also provide:

1. Photos of your wedding, engagement, holidays together etc. Maximum 20 photos – choose one with both of you in them, preferably with other family members and friends

2. Provide ONE document from ANY THREE of the following six categories (that means that there will be three documents in total, coming from any of the six listed different categories - i.e. one document for one category). I won’t repeat the six categories here, they are clearly identified on IMM5533

3. Because you are not living together, you must also provide letters, Prints of text messages, emails, social media etc. max of 10 pages

4. Because you are not living together, you must also provide proof of visits between you and your husband – either his visits to you, your visits to him or holidays you have taken together etc.

5. Linked to 4. Above, if your spouse did not visit you, you must explain why not on IMM5532, Part C, Q4

Hope this helps

Hurlabrick

Champion Member
Sep 4, 2016
Ottawa, ON
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Done....
08-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
Which category are you referring to here?

For example, the fifth bullet point refers to financial support between you and your sponsor (which is the one I assume you are referring to). In this case, the fifth bullet specifically starts off with 'Documentary evidence.....' - which implies certainly to me, more than one individual document / page, so the 'paper trail' you are suggesting is fine - I used printed screen grabs too.

I wouldn't get too hung up by thinking that 'document' necessarily means a single page.

julie-ca

Jan 2, 2017
Hurlabrick said:
thanks for your help, for this one, i will provide ONE document or THREE document of the following six categories...????
for my case, i can provide 5. Documentary evidence of financial support between your sponsor and yourself and 6. Other proof thant your relationship is recongnized by your frieds and or family (e.g. letters, social media information showing a public relationship, etc)-- some photos with our family, it's ok for this category?
the others documents, i can not provide, because we don't live together

julie-ca

Jan 2, 2017
julie-ca said:
thanks for your help, for this one, i will provide ONE document or THREE document of the following six categories??
for my case, i can provide 5. Documentary evidence of financial support between your sponsor and yourself and 6. Other proof thant your relationship is recongnized by your frieds and or family (e.g. letters, social media information showing a public relationship, etc)-- some photos with our family, it's ok for this category?
the others documents, i can not provide, because we don't live together
ok, i find something, if we have to provide THREE document (mandatory) of the following six categories,,,,maybe, i can provide our family booklet, which issued by my country of nationality, just my husband and me, indicate the same address. it's ok?