+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help about GCMS NOTES

Emil7

Star Member
Jan 13, 2018
Guys I just received my notes. I add my wife ( married after applying for PR) to my PR application and there is a couple things that I need an explanation. How do you think it means they added my wife to app? Because I see her DOB on file. Please give me advice .

"Client is a Dr. Client is overseas. Dependant type is a SPOUSE. (DOB:1995.X.X) overseas Dr app #: Fees provided are: ALLOCATED Paper file location: PP queded for decision."

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
In client info you will find your spouse's details and at the end in the comments section you will see a comment which states that you added your spouse

Emil7

Star Member
Jan 13, 2018
In client info you will find your spouse's details and at the end in the comments section you will see a comment which states that you added your spouse
"Client is a DR. Client is overseas. Dependant type is a SPOUSE. (DOB:1995.X.X)
Overseas Dr app #:
Fees provided are: ALLOCATED
Paper file location: PP queded for decision."

This is the comments about my wife at the end of the notes. You think they added my wife? I'm wondering Because they didn't ask me additional documents about my marriage

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
"Client is a DR. Client is overseas. Dependant type is a SPOUSE. (DOB:1995.X.X)
Overseas Dr app #:
Fees provided are: ALLOCATED
Paper file location: PP queded for decision."

This is the comments about my wife at the end of the notes. You think they added my wife? I'm wondering Because they didn't ask me additional documents about my marriage
In the initial pages, under client info category you will find your spouse's details and stages, check that Eligiblity/Criminality/Med/Security

Emil7

Star Member
Jan 13, 2018
In the initial pages, under client info category you will find your spouse's details and stages, check that Eligiblity/Criminality/Med/Security
There is nothing else about her. Just her date of birth and this words " dependant type is SPOUSE