+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need guidance urgent please please

honeyseelan

Aug 25, 2011
hello everyone !!!

i am pr holder ... i got married on sep 16 right now in india ... my spouse is pregnant

may i know what are the processing i can do for sponsorship ...

my question is

1. is that ok to apply for spouse sponsorship when she is pregnant

2. what will happ if the baby born in india. they will allow me 2 adding my baby file during her file in process..

3. how long they are taking family sponsership to for baby and spouse

4. do they allow for trv ( baby) while file in process

is there any chance to take my wife to canada for delivery baby there

thanks

jay

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Note that since you are a PR, you must be living in Canada in order to sponsor your spouse for PR and must continue living in Canada while the application is being processed.

1) Yes you can. However most doctors recommend against doing an xray while pregnant. You can't complete the application process without an xray. So most likely, you will have to wait until the baby is born in order to complete the application process.
2) You would sponsor your wife and the baby together.
3) Should take less than a year.
4) Both your wife and the baby would need a TRV. Yes - they can certainly apply for one but it's impossible to say if the TRVs will be approved.

Your wife can apply for a TRV to come to Canada - again, impossible for any of us to say if the TRV will be approved. If she gives birth here - you will have to pay for the costs out of your own pocket - as well as any care she receives before giving birth. I would budget $10K to be safe - although it could be more if there are any complications.