PER 05 March 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Documents
Med's Request
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
09-11-2015
HI Everyone ,

Need some guidance regarding the visitor visa reapply for my parents so here is the situation.

My parents applied from back home . We attached following documents

Purpose of visit.
Bank statments of around 50K Cad in the name of my father (Retired ) and showed mother as dependent.
Sufficient ties with back home like my brothers dependent on parents and two properties.
Desired time period of stay .Three months.
I attached my back statements of around 15k Cad.
My Company letter stating designation and annual salary .

Then got the refusal letter . Ordered notes quickly and got the reply today . Here are the extracts .

" The applicant is traveling for the family visit. The applicants travel history is insufficient to build a track record of international travel history that would count as a positive in my assessment .i am not satisfied that the proposed visit is reasonable as insufficient documentation has been provided in support of applicants / the hosts level of economic establishment to show that this is a reasonable or affordable expense. in view of the above reasons i consider that the incentive to remain in canada may outweigh the applicants ties to their country of residence. for this i am not satisfied that the applicant will depart canada at the end of the period authorized for their stay".

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Purpose of visit.
One reason why they were refused: A visit of three months

Bank statments of around 50K Cad in the name of my father (Retired ) and showed mother as dependent.
Does the bank balance match your dad's declared sources of income?
Does he get pension? If yes, does he need to return to his country of residence to renew the pension each year?

Sufficient ties with back home like my brothers dependent on parents and two properties.
How old are your brothers? What do they do? Are they married? Employed?
Do your parents and brothers live with other family members?
What documents did your parents submit for the properties?
Do your parents earn rental income?

Reactions: raja053

raja053

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
PER 05 March 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Documents
Med's Request
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
09-11-2015
1...I am addressing three months stay now by limiting to six weeks
2..Bank balance shows gratuity received and pension started one month before applying and was shown in statement ..yes he will receive each month ..I think renewal is not required ..but will check ..

3..One of my brother is employed and is married ..my younger brother is still unemployed and studying further ..They all are living together ..

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Do keep their visit to 3-4 weeks max.

3..One of my brother is employed and is married ..my younger brother is still unemployed and studying further ..They all are living together ..
The married brother won't be a family tie to return to from a visa perspective.

Do post their list of documents + purpose of their visit

Reactions: ubfx

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
2..Bank balance shows gratuity received and pension started one month before applying and was shown in statement ..yes he will receive each month ..I think renewal is not required ..but will check ..

Don't excceed stay more then 2 or 3 weeks as it weakens the home ties like person has anything at back home they are coming to see you so for that 2 weeks are enough to cover the application. regarding income is your dad filer do they pay tax? if yes so must attach past 3 4 years ITR and declaration documents which will confirm about the assets and income and sources as well and make your application easier for VO as ITR can be helpful if he isn't paying tax so simple question how and from where funds came etc Good Luck

raja053

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
PER 05 March 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Documents
Med's Request
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
09-11-2015
Do keep their visit to 3-4 weeks max.

The married brother won't be a family tie to return to from a visa perspective.

Do post their list of documents + purpose of their visit
List of documents were as follows .
1- letter of invitation from my side
2- employment letter stating my annual salary
3- Reitrement letter for my father and copies of pension slips and gratuity received
4-Two bank statements for my father
5- Two bank statements from my side.
6- PP copies
7- Tickets Copies
8- Travel insurance copies
9- Employment letter of my brother showing proof of employment
10- Studying letter and exam dates for my younger brother

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
List of documents were as follows .
1- letter of invitation from my side
2- employment letter stating my annual salary
3- Reitrement letter for my father and copies of pension slips and gratuity received
4-Two bank statements for my father
5- Two bank statements from my side.
6- PP copies
7- Tickets Copies
8- Travel insurance copies
9- Employment letter of my brother showing proof of employment
10- Studying letter and exam dates for my younger brother
Purpose of their visit?

Reactions: raja053

raja053

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
PER 05 March 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Documents
Med's Request
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
09-11-2015
Purpose of their visit?
I, XXXXXX resident and owner of House XXXXXXX.

Solemnly and declares as follows:

Ø I make this declaration in connection with our application for visit visa to Canada.

Ø The purpose of our visit will be to meet our Son XXXXXXX and Daughter in Law XXXXand our two grandkids XXXXXXX residing at XXXX Canada. (Copies of Employment letter, bank statements and PR card of my Son is attached)

Ø The length of visit will be 13 weeks.(Copies of Travel Insurance of me and my spouse is attached)

Ø My Spouse xxxxxxxxxx will accompany me during the visit and she is currently a House Wife and is fully dependent on me.

Ø My younger son XXXXXXXXX is working asXXXXXXXXXX (Copy of Employment letter attached ).My last younger Son XXXXXXX is currently studying XXXX after completing his degree of XXXX and is also fully dependent on me. We all are living together at the address mentioned above.

Ø I own two properties in our City XXXXX with prevailing market price of XXXXXXX approx.) (Confirmatory Copies of ownership/sale deed is attached)

Ø I got retired on January XXXX, 2018 as XXXXXXXX and has received gratuity along with three months of pending pension from the XXXX in the month of XXXX 2018 and will be receiving pension in future.(Retirement letter, bank statements and pension slip is attached for reference)

Ø I further declare that we shall not be burden on Canadian Government as I will be taking full responsibility for our lodging and boarding during my 13 weeks visit in Canada.

Ø And I make this solemn declaration conscientiously believing the same to be true.

legalpanda

Aug 1, 2020
One reason why they were refused: A visit of three months

Does the bank balance match your dad's declared sources of income?
Does he get pension? If yes, does he need to return to his country of residence to renew the pension each year?

How old are your brothers? What do they do? Are they married? Employed?
Do your parents and brothers live with other family members?
What documents did your parents submit for the properties?
Do your parents earn rental income?
My father visa was rejected last year due the reasons like , not convinced he will return back and his finances plus my socio economic status as I was on maternity leave . I am thinking to reapply .Can you please suggest
1. How much of money I should show in his bank account . Last time I only showed 4 lakh ( around 7k CAD ) ? What kind of more finances proof I can show . His finacial situation is pretty good but I need to know what all I can show ? He owns property as well .
2. I am only helping my husband in office work who is self employed and I mainly take care of kids at home and was not able to go back to work i was doing before after maternity as no one was there to take care of kids .Should I sponsor him or my husband sponsor him or I should get my husband as cosigner on sponsorship letter .We own house as well .
3. What else I can provide to show that he will go back to India after stay as he will not overstay for sure but how I can prove that . He is a widower . My siblings stay in other countries . He has visited them a few times . Apart from visiting them he also loves to travel and has good travel history visited UK , AU ,Pakistan etc .He want to see Canada as well plus it is so difficult for me to travel to India with 2 kids and this after pandemic issues so I prefer him to visit . I have not seen him for last 5 years now.