+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need guidance on Express entry

Anu_express

Jul 16, 2017
Hi Friends,

I am a School Principal in India, 41 years of age and trying to get PR of Canada under express entry or PNP program. I also have the experience of teaching in earlier years of my profession, as well as worked as Recruitment Consultant for a US firm too around 7-8 years ago. I had already gave my IELTS exam, got credential evaluated and created my profile last year, but my points never reached even 400 so never could go beyond that. I have been trying to look for options under PNP as well occasionally, but did not find anything relevant yet. Most of the joss that I apply also have a requirement of getting Teaching Certified from Canada. I had als been looking for Ontario OCT certification and found one major requirement of academics and education degree done in English medium. Now my schooling till 12th grade is all in Hindi medium, and also in my B.Ed course also I had Hindi as one of my subject (which I believe will cause the course not entirely in English). Can anybody suggest me the best options for me to make a last solid attempt.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
What did you score in IELTS? Have you considered retaking IELTS to achieve a higher score and increase your points?

I wouldn't bother applying for jobs in Canada. There's really no chance you're going to be able to secure a teaching or principal job as a foreign worker. Canada has more teachers than jobs.

Anu_express

Jul 16, 2017
L 6 R 6 S 6.5 and W 6.5 , Overall is 6.5 and CLB is 7.This was my second attempt and I find it hard to get a better score, and even then my score is not going to go beyond 400. I read in this forum that yesterday someone got invitation for PNP nomination for teaching in Manitoba. Do I have any scope of PNP from any province?