raviG

Dec 28, 2016
Bangalore (India)
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi forum members,

I just started with planning for EE Visa. I am going through with process and requirements. I found one of the thread("Express Entry in a nutshell") has very good detailed information.

Earlier i was thinking to go with consultants, after reading other threads i felt it's useless to spend money on them.

I have few confusion/question, please can any one of you help me ?

As of now, I have not completed my IELTS - General exam and even i have not done with ECA(WES). I contacted my university(Bangalore) for the transcripts and they said it will take 5-7 days to get it done.

• Is it okay to do the ECA and get it ready parallel with IELTS ? or do i need to wait until IELTS exam results ?
  • Once the EE profile created, can i start applying job on the job portal ? How can we show the valid job offer and in which phase(pre ITA/Post ITA) ?
  • How do we get nomination from Province/Territorial ? do we need to provide information in EE profile ?
  • I am applying as a single applicant and i have 5 members in my family. How much money do i need to show for the proof of fund ?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
raviG said:
Hi forum members,

I just started with planning for EE Visa. I am going through with process and requirements. I found one of the thread("Express Entry in a nutshell") has very good detailed information.

Earlier i was thinking to go with consultants, after reading other threads i felt it's useless to spend money on them.

I have few confusion/question, please can any one of you help me ?

As of now, I have not completed my IELTS - General exam and even i have not done with ECA(WES). I contacted my university(Bangalore) for the transcripts and they said it will take 5-7 days to get it done.

• Is it okay to do the ECA and get it ready parallel with IELTS ? or do i need to wait until IELTS exam results ?
You can do these at the same time
  • Once the EE profile created, can i start applying job on the job portal ? How can we show the valid job offer and in which phase(pre ITA/Post ITA) ?
A valid job offer is lmia sponsored and takes a few months.
  • How do we get nomination from Province/Territorial ? do we need to provide information in EE profile ?
Wait for them to invite you or look directly at their website
  • I am applying as a single applicant and i have 5 members in my family. How much money do i need to show for the proof of fund ?
The funds needed for all family (partner, children)
[/list]

raviG

Dec 28, 2016
Bangalore (India)
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
"The funds needed for all family (partner, children)" - I am applying as single (Never married) applicant and my family members include dad/mom/bro/sister. Do I need to show funds for 5 family members or single ?

"A valid job offer is lmia sponsored and takes a few months. " - Do i need to apply for these jobs or employer will contact me ?

jaymax

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
09-12-2016
raviG said:
"The funds needed for all family (partner, children)" - I am applying as single (Never married) applicant and my family members include dad/mom/bro/sister. Do I need to show funds for 5 family members or single ?

"A valid job offer is lmia sponsored and takes a few months. " - Do i need to apply for these jobs or employer will contact me ?
Are your siblings adults. If yes you cannot show them as dependents. They cannot come with you. Your parents too cannot be a part of your EE application. You will need to file their papers once you settle.

You need to apply for jobs via job banks - but be advised the success rate is different for different people.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
raviG said:

You don't need to show funds for siblings and parents. They can't be on your application and you must apply as single.

You must contact employers and ask them to sponsor you with an lmia.

raviG

Dec 28, 2016
Bangalore (India)
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the clarification.

Today i have submitted Transcript request to Bangalore university. They said it's going to take 15 days.

Will start with IELTS soon.

Darshan019

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
Hi Ravi,

I'm also in the same stage as you. Can you plz share the process of getting the transcripts from
Bangalore University.

Also is there a way we can connect offline so that we can share best practices and any challenges pertaining to
respective stages in the process.

Regards,
Darshan

raviG

Dec 28, 2016
Bangalore (India)
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
You don't need to show funds for siblings and parents. They can't be on your application and you must apply as single.

You must contact employers and ask them to sponsor you with an lmia.
For work, we also need to do education assessment. Can i show the WES (ECA Package) assesment report ? or do we need to other assessment services ? My NOC code is 2173 for ON province.

raviG

Dec 28, 2016
Bangalore (India)
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Darshan019 said:
Hi Ravi,

I'm also in the same stage as you. Can you plz share the process of getting the transcripts from
Bangalore University.

Also is there a way we can connect offline so that we can share best practices and any challenges pertaining to
respective stages in the process.

Regards,
Darshan
This what i have done for BU transcript

• Take a Xerox copy of your degree and all the marks sheet for all the semesters. Make sure xerox copies are in good quality.
  • Take a A4 Size envelope
  • Carry all your originals to university/college
  • Download transcript application form from BU university site.
  • Fill the application form and get it signed from your college principal
  • Take A Demand Draft in the name of "The Finance Officer, Bangalore University" for 485 Rs (440 for one set of transcript + 45 form fees).
  • Go to Bangalore University (Pariksha Bhavan) and submit the DD in Finance block. You will get a receipt for acknowledgement. You will get your transcript by 10 days and you need to collect in person from Parkisha Bhavan.