+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need feedback on my SPP student visa case for January Intake 2017

Jul 19, 2016
Hello Everyone Here are my details:

10th in 2005: 64.5%
12th in 2007: 58.4%

BCA (bachelor of computer application) in 2010: 66.08%

MCA (master of computer application) in 2013: 82.15%

Job Experience: Jan 2014 to March 2015 as Software Developer.

Martial Status: Married

IELTS Score:

Listening 8.0
Reading: 6.0
Writing: 5.5
Speaking: 7.0

Overall Band Score: 6.5

Applying for 1 year course in Mobile Application development from Lambton College, Toronto Campus from Jan 2017 Intake.

Please Note: Me and my husband have already created an Express entry profile and our CRS score is 379.

I have following questions?

1. I have low score in writing i.e. 5.5 while my overall score is 6.5, Do you think I should retake my IELTS exam?

2. I already have an active express entry profile, will it affect my visa success rate for student visa?

3. My husband will be applying for OWP, Should we both apply together or he should apply after my visa approval?

Looking forward for your feedback. Thank you.

HarshYADAV

Jan 12, 2016
Hi,
I have also applied for Lambton College, Toronto Jan 2017 intake.
Course Name: Advanced Project Management and Strategic Leadership.

As per my research, I would say that Visa Officer needs to confirm that the student does not wish to stay longer than the course duration in Canada. Though, they have easiest process to stay there, but still, in SOP, one needs to prove that they will come back to their country. As per your case, you already have applied for Express Entry, which means you want to stay in Canada for PR. This may prove a negative point in your case.
This is just my view as per what I have learned from different consultants and online forums.

You can contact any consultant regarding rest of your queries which I think are not a big issue.
Regarding IELTS, I would suggest you to appear again to improve writing score.

And you really have to make a very strong SOP, as you already have done a Masters. In my case also, I have done MBA.

Reet grewal

Dec 12, 2016
I applied for Jan intake for health system management bt my visa is refused should I reapply online for Jan intake or apply for may intake
My profile
10+2=60%
Bsc nursing =62%
ILETS=6 BANDS