New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here is my situation:

I am currently living in India and got a job offer of 2 years validity from Manitoba employer. My employer has applied for the LMIA, which we are expecting to arrive anytime soon. I am going to apply for the work permit application as soon as we receive the LMIA.

At the same time I have a permanent job offer from Saskatchewan employer who is willing to apply for SINP for me but my employer wants me to apply for the work permit as soon as he get nomination for me from SINP and start working for him. He is not willing to wait for me until the Federal part gets approved for my SINP Permanent residency.

Now my question is:

Am I eligible to apply for two work permit application at one time ? If both of them get approved, will both of them be valid ?

What option you suggest me to take? I really want to apply for both work permits, just in case one go decline another one may get approved.

Kate8kate0

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
fastfood said:
Here is my situation:

I am currently living in India and got a job offer of 2 years validity from Manitoba employer. My employer has applied for the LMIA, which we are expecting to arrive anytime soon. I am going to apply for the work permit application as soon as we receive the LMIA.

At the same time I have a permanent job offer from Saskatchewan employer who is willing to apply for SINP for me but my employer wants me to apply for the work permit as soon as he get nomination for me from SINP and start working for him. He is not willing to wait for me until the Federal part gets approved for my SINP Permanent residency.

Now my question is:

Am I eligible to apply for two work permit application at one time ? If both of them get approved, will both of them be valid ?

What option you suggest me to take? I really want to apply for both work permits, just in case one go decline another one may get approved.
Good luck in your journey friend :) you'll have good results soon :)

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kate8kate0 said:
Good luck in your journey friend :) you'll have good results soon :)
Thanks.. you did not answer my question though..haha:)

dileep kumar

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fastfood said:
Here is my situation:

Now my question is:

hello,

you are not elgible to apply for two work permits at a time. If you apply, either one will get approved depends on which reaches the embassy first. In both cases i.e Lmia or Nomination you will get a closed work permit. so you cant switch your employer till you pass your federal stage. I suggest to apply for work permit after deciding to which employer you want to work and come to canada and make some bucks as federal stage is gonna take around a year as per current trend.

thanks

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Dileep for the information. I am going to apply for the Federal part of SINP after coming in Canada anyway. I have decided to apply the Manitoba work permit soon and applying for SINP now which may take upto 5 months to get the nomination and I should hear about Manitoba work permit application by that time. If my Manitoba work permit application dont get approved, I will apply for SINP work permit then with support letter.