New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Feb 2012
Interview........
Jan 2012
Passport Req..
Sent in Feb 2012.....Decision Made on 16th April 2012.
VISA ISSUED...
13 April 2012
Hi

Need expert advise as my parents trv has been rejected on ground of personal assets and financial grounds.
Mistake on our part, we didn't include property papers, valuation, banking of father, itr etc but instead submitted my documents claiming Ill support them and sponsor their trip.

Now I plan to reapply within 10 days time with all relevant dox like fathers itr, banking, fixed deposits, propert valuation ( have mortgage for my brother student loan), pension slips, pension credit in bank account. Along my own set of dox like banking, job letter etc...

Will it be wise to resubmit since we are presenting strong case with good cover letter.

Please help in expert advise as it is for Parents....thanks in advance.

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
VBSB said:
Hi

Need expert advise as my parents trv has been rejected on ground of personal assets and financial grounds.
Mistake on our part, we didn't include property papers, valuation, banking of father, itr etc but instead submitted my documents claiming Ill support them and sponsor their trip.

Now I plan to reapply within 10 days time with all relevant dox like fathers itr, banking, fixed deposits, propert valuation ( have mortgage for my brother student loan), pension slips, pension credit in bank account. Along my own set of dox like banking, job letter etc...

Will it be wise to resubmit since we are presenting strong case with good cover letter.
Yeah, good idea... though I think you are submitting too much.... regardless do it...

VBSB said:
Please help in expert advise as it is for Parents....thanks in advance.
Read my signature

VBSB

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Feb 2012
Interview........
Jan 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
13 April 2012
thx and did hit good button for you

souzaco

Feb 13, 2014
very helpful. I want to click on the 'good' button but I don't see it :(

Is there something wrong with my browser?

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
Each TRV is dealt differently - cases files differ accordingly

There isn't a set of docs for TRV's - factors that are vital would be ties to home country

Always show something that speaks about a committment to a certain deal which indicates an applicants returns back to home country.

If possible obtain legal sponsorship or get a oath done / solemn declaration

pension slips etc. are too much - this simply states the curiosiy of one coming over to Canada ..

obtain Case notes to better deal with current files

good luck

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi Jalex and terki, I have a question for you

If my mother does not work, single and just rely on the support of her children, she is old that's why she does not work. In the invitation letter, her children in Canada (all children are in Canada) will support all her expenses including airfare when she comes here. TRV or super visa, is there a chance she will be approved or no chance at all because of ties to home country? Thanks in advance.

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
dOES SHE HAVE ANYONE BACK HOME ? HOW ABOUT HUSBAND ?

has she obtained medical insurance for canada to travel prior to applying >? wts coverage ?

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
^no husband, just siblings/cousins but not living with her.
I haven't applied for medical insurance yet as I am still thinking of applying for super visa
but if there is no chance I will just waste money on medical.

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
pie_vancouver said:
Hi Jalex and terki, I have a question for you

If my mother does not work, single and just rely on the support of her children, she is old that's why she does not work. In the invitation letter, her children in Canada (all children are in Canada) will support all her expenses including airfare when she comes here. TRV or super visa, is there a chance she will be approved or no chance at all because of ties to home country? Thanks in advance.
Terki has said it... you need to show ties to home country.... so think of anything.... if not there is a high chance of refusal.

VBSB

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Feb 2012
Interview........
Jan 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
13 April 2012
terki said:
Each TRV is dealt differently - cases files differ accordingly

There isn't a set of docs for TRV's - factors that are vital would be ties to home country

Always show something that speaks about a committment to a certain deal which indicates an applicants returns back to home country.

If possible obtain legal sponsorship or get a oath done / solemn declaration

pension slips etc. are too much - this simply states the curiosiy of one coming over to Canada ..

obtain Case notes to better deal with current files

Truly said that every case is different...

Reason for my parents TRV as stated below in refusal letter copy:

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident.

In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including: (Rejection reason is the one in Bold)
=====================================================================
Your history of having contravened the conditions of admission on a previous stay in Canada
Your travel history
Your immigration status
Your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence
Length of proposed stay in Canada
Purpose of visit
Limited employment prospects in your country of residence
Your current employment situation
Your personal assets and financial status
my dad has 3 siblings, my dad's mother living with his brother and his father in law dependent living in same house. Family ties were evident that's why that wasn't the reason. Instead, i included only mine financial dox explaining as i am sponsoring.
They didn't think that to be strong and rejected on Your personal assets and financial status

Now, for personal assets we included property papers and financial status as ex govt employee pensioner would be pension credit and annual pension certificates. Banking with pension credit reflecting, Fixed deposit showing liquidity and other bank balances.....

Crux is there is nothing wrong with submitting more as long as it is reflecting true picture. In my case i had to deal with first time rejection so we thought of going cautious way and showing every piece of information.

VBSB

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Feb 2012
Interview........
Jan 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
13 April 2012
Truly said that every case is different...

Reason for my parents TRV as stated below in refusal letter copy:

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident.

In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including: (Rejection reason is the one in Bold)
Your history of having contravened the conditions of admission on a previous stay in Canada
Your travel history
Your immigration status
Your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence
Length of proposed stay in Canada
Purpose of visit
Limited employment prospects in your country of residence
Your current employment situation
Your personal assets and financial status
my dad has 3 siblings, my dad's mother living with his brother and his father in law dependent living in same house. Family ties were evident that's why that wasn't the reason. Instead, i included only mine financial dox explaining as i am sponsoring.
They didn't think that to be strong and rejected on Your personal assets and financial status

Now, for personal assets we included property papers and financial status as ex govt employee pensioner would be pension credit and annual pension certificates. Banking with pension credit reflecting, Fixed deposit showing liquidity and other bank balances.....

Crux is there is nothing wrong with submitting more as long as it is reflecting true picture. In my case i had to deal with first time rejection so we thought of going cautious way and showing every piece of information.

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
PIE - VANCOUVER - If I were u - i wouldn't apply - to me its a straight refusal - dont take me wrong, cant explain in detail - however do note for the purpose of discussion any person over age of 55+ comes into Canada , it becomes the responsiblity of Govt to provide some benefits such as Transit door pick up etc.. and many more. Canada doesnt want to invest on funds like this unless they know the person has contributed to an economy - i hope u got it what i meant here ..

to all

if you have to sponsor old people or parents - ties referencing to agricultural land, marriage in the family, stipulated date concerning a house purchase etc. these can act as strong ties and must be in good conditons in terms of personal wealth too - pl dont waste time applying for when you know the case is weak.

every Vo has a protocol to follow - they cant simply grant a visa.. Canadian laws are way different from usa when it comes to personal protection ...

on a completed application - ask urself by judging how strong it is and how much weightage it carries, will you have given a visa on such a application etc. analysis is ur best friend

good luck

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
EXPLANATION OF Your personal assets and financial status​

there has to be a balance in what you show as proof of funds or net worth

as an example :
there has to be atleast 25%+ disposal income when it comes to proving ur net worth , unless you have a valuated immovable property and strong balance.

Parents / G.P can still visit Canada - " a marriage or a house warming or first house puchase or new born baby etc. all these reasons can be worthwile inviting them for a short visit, once iniside, can be extended on a discretionary basis"