+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Expert Advice

qaiser

Star Member
Apr 26, 2009
i have applied for manitoba provincial nomination in family stream for which i showed my first cousin as my sponcer.after 3 months of my appliction my cousin shifted to usa for furthur studies.she was living in manitoba since 5 years.now iam worried wil the manitoba govt will reject my application ?what is there requirment ?
1) sponcer must be living in manitoba at the time of process? or sponcer must have been lived in manitoba ?

please help me out?

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
its important that ur sponsor stay at that state from where he or she sponsored u and work (job) regularly while ur case,,, otherwise it can b a big problem.

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qaiser said:
i have applied for manitoba provincial nomination in family stream for which i showed my first cousin as my sponcer.after 3 months of my appliction my cousin shifted to usa for furthur studies.she was living in manitoba since 5 years.now iam worried wil the manitoba govt will reject my application ?what is there requirment ?
1) sponcer must be living in manitoba at the time of process? or sponcer must have been lived in manitoba ?

please help me out?
there may also be issue at CIC level as they ask if your sponsor is living in Manitoba with documentations... they asked me if my relative is living in alberta or not.

qaiser

Star Member
Apr 26, 2009
ainpfamily said:
there may also be issue at CIC level as they ask if your sponsor is living in Manitoba with documentations... they asked me if my relative is living in alberta or not.

but its written in Manitoba requirement that your relative must have been lived in manitoba for 1 year.

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qaiser said:
but its written in Manitoba requirement that your relative must have been lived in manitoba for 1 year.
that is right... but they will want to see that if you will go to manitoba, your relative is present there to support you..

lordplease

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
hi!

i have an advice for you... this case is very common -- the sponsor goes away after your application is in progress... there are ways you can solve this
once your application is rec'd by the immigration officer for dicission and after calculating your points she or her(officer) will make sure from your sponsor if your sonsor is willing to spport you. your sponsor should answer her/his phone in this case your sponsor should have manitoba phone # (204-CODE) ... after your sponsor answers the officer's question. there is no way they can decline your case.

rest the CIC does not care about sponsor since that is part of manitoba prov.they care about your backround (like -police clearance).

this info is from personal experience (from one of my family). and very glad to say they are already here in MB.

i hope i helped you... thanks GOOD LUCK!! GOD BLESS!!!

qaiser

Star Member
Apr 26, 2009
lordplease said:
hi!

i have an advice for you... this case is very common -- the sponsor goes away after your application is in progress... there are ways you can solve this
once your application is rec'd by the immigration officer for dicission and after calculating your points she or her(officer) will make sure from your sponsor if your sonsor is willing to spport you. your sponsor should answer her/his phone in this case your sponsor should have manitoba phone # (204-CODE) ... after your sponsor answers the officer's question. there is no way they can decline your case.

rest the CIC does not care about sponsor since that is part of manitoba prov.they care about your backround (like -police clearance).

this info is from personal experience (from one of my family). and very glad to say they are already here in MB.

i hope i helped you... thanks GOOD LUCK!! GOD BLESS!!!
Thanks alot i was thinking the same.but one thing more i have shown my own bank statement.did not shown that iam depending on my sponcer.