+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need expert advice

deplix

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Hello guys,
I just got email from DELHIMEDICAL/MEDICAL @ international.gc.ca for reassessment of husband medicals, i am september 2015 applicant.

it says

The results of initial medical examinations for you have expired. In order to provide your application with an updated validity we require following additional medical examination(s) for yourself:

• Chest Xray (in DICOM / JPEG format) with report (in PDF)
• Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 5 and 6 of IMM5419) (in PDF)
• Duly completed Re-assessment Form (in PDF/word)

Please visit this website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx for identifying Panel Physician (PP) in your vicinity and take this email to the Panel Physician (PP) for the re-assessment(s) to be arranged. For clients outside India, please remember to advise the PP that the results will need to be sent to India .

You have 7 days from the date of this email to contact PP and comply with this request. Failure to do so may result in the closing of your Immigration medical file, which may result in the refusal of your application.

I am so wondering if my file transfer london to india if anybody have same situation who can help me .when they requested medical its mean they checked everything and what is next step they will send me passport request or something else .
who long it will take after medical request.
please any expert help me.
thanx

ydj_dil

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-May-2014
AOR Received.
28-Jul-2014
File Transfer...
01-Aug-2014
Med's Done....
01-Nov-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-Mar-2015
This looks like a normal remedical request because your medicals expire. Why do you think your file was being processed in London? Is your spouse in London, or did they tell you that your file was in London? Generally it is taking 2-3 months of waiting after remedical is done to get the PPR, but people were also lucky and got it immediately. Getting a remedical request doesn't mean everything else is done. Security clearance, criminal background checks may still be pending. But, that is case dependant, as for some people remedical is last step pending.

In any case, please work on doing remedical asap as outlined in the email.