+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Expert Advice

MrKhan80

Star Member
May 20, 2012
Dear Friends ,

I am Pakistani National in UK i applied for canadian study permit last year 2013 i applied for BCIT two year IT advance IT diploma but i was got refuse in July 2013 Reason are as follow

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including:

your travel history
your immigration status
your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence
purpose of visit

I am Planing to apply again please advice what do u think this time i will be successful or Not what are chances ?? also advice how can i make strong case that satisfy visa officer ....my UK Visa still valid for 1 Year

your Advice is highly appreciate

Regards

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are an immigrant already (in UK), so you do not have ties in your home country.

What immigration status do you have in UK?
Why do you need education in Canada but neither in UK nor your home country?

MrKhan80

Star Member
May 20, 2012
The quality of education and future prospects after wards are quite high specially job market is great in canada specially in my field of interest so that is why considering canada for higher study .

MrKhan80

Star Member
May 20, 2012
Dear Regina,

How important UCI No and Application No from previous application form what kind of information associated from it .

it only hold general application form or all the documents u provided that time ???

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

MrKhan80 said:
Dear Regina,

How important UCI No and Application No from previous application form what kind of information associated from it .
for
it only hold general application form or all the documents u provided that time ???

CIC uses UCI (unique client identifier) number to identify you, it contain all records of your immigration file. It stay same forever.