+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Expert Advice in Manitoba PNP Case

qaiser

Star Member
Apr 26, 2009
well iam about to put up my case but iam confused i need some experts advice.here is my detail

i read about the family stream and general stream and found my self eligible in both stream.

i have a close realtive i.e uncle's daughter in manitoba (winnipeg) who has signed the affidavit for me .

i have 2 years experiance as a software engineer.

i have ielts of score 7.0

i have my own funds of around 6000 cnd $

i have completed my application. please tell me in which stream i should apply? general one or family.One Important point is that i have my two brothers in ottawa. iam applying for manitoba coz ottawa does not provide any family or general stream.iam scared that the manitoba govt wil gonna reject my application that i dont have strong ties with manitoba ?is there any chance ? becoz of my two bros at ottawa ?

i need andy expert advice please help. thanks

enjiniko

Jan 10, 2010
qaiser said:
well iam about to put up my case but iam confused i need some experts advice.here is my detail

i read about the family stream and general stream and found my self eligible in both stream.

i have a close realtive i.e uncle's daughter in manitoba (winnipeg) who has signed the affidavit for me .

i have completed my application. please tell me in which stream i should apply? general one or family.One Important point is that i have my two brothers in ottawa. iam applying for manitoba coz ottawa does not provide any family or general stream.iam scared that the manitoba govt wil gonna reject my application that i dont have strong ties with manitoba ?is there any chance ? becoz of my two bros at ottawa ?

For family stream the one who will sponsor you must be capable of supporting you once you get there, a background check will be done by the immigration officer. Otherwise if after assessment you'll become the government liability then most probably your application will be rejected. Maybe you could think weigh which of the two category will fit most likely in your situation.

For general stream, there are some criteria that you need to pass or there is some scoring per criteria depending on what you have and it is all listed in the website of cic.gc.ca particularly the online assessment checklist and there's a certain passing mark I think of around 67%. For the funds, I think you need around 10K $ for single applicant and 2K$ for each dependent you're going to bring with you. If you're not going to meet that POF maybe you can consider some assets that is in your name oftentimes they include a copy of land title, bonds, and other things that has a good value if converted to cash.

Hope this will help.

shahzad0786

Dec 30, 2009
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2011
Doc's Request.
25 oct
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
25 oct 2011
Med's Done....
20 DEC 2011 AND SENT THE ADITIONAL DACUMENTS
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
step 1 .19 march at 4 pm
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
inshalah in first week of may
twistedbubbletea said:
Check this site for more information -
www2.immigratemanitoba.com
i am pakistani national living in uk but my wife is not with me she is in pakistan. i applied for snip in jun 09 and still waiting for noomination. just wondring what shall i do upon reciept of nomination.can i add her when i apply in canadian embassy in uk and she could have her medical don in pakistan or she have to be in uk with me for medical and after that for visa.
is that any chance ithat i can add her in my application and her case could be reffer to islamabad embassy,what is your expert advice. because it would be quit dificult for me to bring her here

enjiniko

Jan 10, 2010
shahzad0786 said:
i am pakistani national living in uk but my wife is not with me she is in pakistan. i applied for snip in jun 09 and still waiting for noomination. just wondring what shall i do upon reciept of nomination.can i add her when i apply in canadian embassy in uk and she could have her medical don in pakistan or she have to be in uk with me for medical and after that for visa.
is that any chance ithat i can add her in my application and her case could be reffer to islamabad embassy,what is your expert advice. because it would be quit dificult for me to bring her here
Once your nominated there's a list of requirements that you're going to provide and it is easy to follow. You'll not be misguided. You may try to include a separate letter in your full application documents in your visa office that you're giong to include your wife. Only when the nomination arrives.

sunny007

Apr 3, 2010
mpnp programm advise

My name is sunny. i completed my b.tech and having 1 year experience . i calculated my all points thats r 50 points .

can part time job experience points be added ?
how many points can be obtained in spouse case i.e points from wife?
plz anyone help me

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: mpnp programm advise

sunny007 said:
My name is sunny. i completed my b.tech and having 1 year experience . i calculated my all points thats r 50 points .

can part time job experience points be added ?
how many points can be obtained in spouse case i.e points from wife?
plz anyone help me
Hi sunny,

plz. visit the www2.immigratemanitoba website and you will find every answer.

Reg. wife's points, it all depends upon her education and other professional courses.

For Manitoba PNP at least 55 points are required to be eligible to apply under General Stream, of course with two affidavits from close relatives/friends.

Good Luck.

Ashleen

Jun 9, 2011
qaiser said:

Hello
I think we are in same boat. So did applied and if yes what's the response.

az_ismaa

Jun 14, 2011
HELLO EVERYONE

my elder brother lives in edmonton from about 7 years and he is a citizen of canada
now he is planning to move to winnipeg for the mpnp he have some taxes to pay can he apply for me to mpnp with the taxes he has to pay ? or he first have to pay remaining taxes and then file me for mpnp ??
i need some advice plz help me out

thanking u all
azizze