+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Clarification regarding My Target Band to achieve in IELTS Exam.

Jan 8, 2014
Dear Folks,

I am a mechanical Engineering graduate with 6.3 years of Experience in IT field Java Programming. And I am working in the same company where I joined as trainee programmer. I am going to appear for the IELTS Exam on next month. So kindly Specify my Target Band in each module to get into Canada Under FSW category.

Please answer this query after taking my Situation into consideration.

Thanks Parthasarathy

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Though I'm new in this forum too,I guess I can give you the needed info so far it's for FSW application.One thing u must have in your mind is that you need a minimum of 6 band in each of the four (4) testing areas of the IELTS test.Anything less than band 6 makes it a perceived failure for FSW application.
Furthermore,making 6 band now in the exam does not guarantee that you will have your required point for the FSW application.You need to be sure of how many points you actually need.I will advice you work towards getting band targets of greater than band 6........possibly band 7 and higher.
Hope my little advice helps as regarding FSW application.

brainchem

Dec 10, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application band 6
Dear,
You cannot apply for this year FSW2013, because of your occupation mechnical engineering has already been filled. :(

parthasarathyindia20 said:
Dear Folks,

I am a mechanical Engineering graduate with 6.3 years of Experience in IT field Java Programming. And I am working in the same company where I joined as trainee programmer. I am going to appear for the IELTS Exam on next month. So kindly Specify my Target Band in each module to get into Canada Under FSW category.

Please answer this query after taking my Situation into consideration.

Thanks Parthasarathy