+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need assistance with question 9F on Application form.

whiteeagle

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
Hi,

I am in a bit of confusion over questions 7A and 9F - which ask for Language Evidence.

I have selected "Results of a IRCC- approved third-party language test."

Now question 9F is somehow related to 7A - if someone was to select Evidence of CLB/NCLC 4 as an option they will also need to select YES under question 9F.

I am submitting third party results - So, my question is do I need to say NO under question 9F or leave it as is and not select any thing?

Please advise!

Thank you in advance.

chintu

Sep 6, 2009
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Jul-2007
Doc's Request.
01-May-2009
AOR Received.
01-Jul-2007
Med's Request
01-Aug-2010
Med's Done....
01-Sep-2010
Passport Req..
Apr 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 2011
LANDED..........
Aug 2011
I had the same issue. I did not check mark on yes or no. On the side I handwrote a note " This is not applicable as other language proof is attached".

whiteeagle said:
Please advise - Anyone here around.

Godzilla9

Sep 22, 2012
whiteeagle said:
Hi,

I am in a bit of confusion over questions 7A and 9F - which ask for Language Evidence.

Now question 9F is somehow related to 7A - if someone was to select Evidence of CLB/NCLC 4 as an option they will also need to select YES under question 9F.

I am submitting third party results - So, my question is do I need to say NO under question 9F or leave it as is and not select any thing?

Please advise!

Thank you in advance.

You leave it blank. It clearly says that it's for those who chose LINC as their proof of language.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
whiteeagle said:
Hi,

Please advise!

Thank you in advance.
Write "NA" without quotes next to "No" check box with a pen.

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i write NA with pen..