+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need assistance for asylum

Emaanjani

Jan 27, 2020
Hi.
I am Rabia from Pakistan . I need assistance for an asylum in canada with my daughter. I got married twice. My daughter is from my first husband. My daughter is no more safe with my second husband. We both getting physical and mental harassment from him. We really need help. Can anyone guide us. I can't stay with my parents because they can't support me and my daughter. I am very much helpless. Please guide us.

Jan 10, 2017
Hi.
I am Rabia from Pakistan . I need assistance for an asylum in canada with my daughter. I got married twice. My daughter is from my first husband. My daughter is no more safe with my second husband. We both getting physical and mental harassment from him. We really need help. Can anyone guide us. I can't stay with my parents because they can't support me and my daughter. I am very much helpless. Please guide us.
Hi Rabia,

Sorry to hear that, do you have Canadian visit visa?

The only way to claim asylum in Canada is to have a visitor visa for both of you.

Emaanjani

Jan 27, 2020
No I don't have Canadian visit Visa. I m living in Pakistan right now. Please guide me what to do. Should I apply for visit visa?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
No I don't have Canadian visit Visa. I m living in Pakistan right now. Please guide me what to do. Should I apply for visit visa?
Yes - you can try applying for a TRV. It can be quite difficult to be approved. You will need to show strong ties to your home country (e.g. employment, property, assets) to prove you have no intention of remaining in Canada long term. You'll also need to show that you have enough funds to pay for your trip to Canada.

You will need written permission from your daughter's father to take her out of Pakistan.

Emaanjani

Jan 27, 2020
Oh it is quite difficult for me to show property or any assets here in Pakistan.
I even don't have enough funds to show.
Is there any other way?
I belong to a middle class family.
But I am masters degree holder.
I only have my masters degree.