+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need answers please help!

KwinV

Nov 10, 2019
Hi guys so my pr application through PNP says 11days on my progress bar but there is no update since may after we passed our medical exam what should I do if after 11 days nothing happens on my application is it possible that it will exceeded more than that or the progress bar is really up to date

Kjskjs

Jun 22, 2019
Hi guys so my pr application through PNP says 11days on my progress bar but there is no update since may after we passed our medical exam what should I do if after 11 days nothing happens on my application is it possible that it will exceeded more than that or the progress bar is really up to date
My situation is same with you or worse. I applied May 2018. My time line is already over on Nov.08. 2019. My account was not updated since May after MR.
Luckily on Nov. 02 , I got DM. Most people who got DM on Nov.02 got ppr on Nov. 04.
But I have not received ppr yet. Last Friday I tried to call the whole day. The auto reply said that due to high volume, i can not contact to the call agent and then just hung up. Really no way. Only thing I can do is waiting , waiting.

KwinV

Nov 10, 2019
My situation is same with you or worse. I applied May 2018. My time line is already over on Nov.08. 2019. My account was not updated since May after MR.
Luckily on Nov. 02 , I got DM. Most people who got DM on Nov.02 got ppr on Nov. 04.
But I have not received ppr yet. Last Friday I tried to call the whole day. The auto reply said that due to high volume, i can not contact to the call agent and then just hung up. Really no way. Only thing I can do is waiting , waiting.
Did you ever get in touch with cic? At least you got a dm me I dont have any updates since may so I'm wondering what will happen I still have 10days on my timeline.

Kjskjs

Jun 22, 2019
Did you ever get in touch with cic? At least you got a dm me I dont have any updates since may so I'm wondering what will happen I still have 10days on my timeline.
Yes, I did. Not helpful. When only 6 days left on the timeline, I got DM. Many people who got dm on the same day with me got ppr after 2 days. But not me. Always not me..... I called to cic last friday, the auto reply hung up as saying that I can not contact the representatives due to high volume. Only I can do is waiting.

KwinV

Nov 10, 2019
Yes, I did. Not helpful. When only 6 days left on the timeline, I got DM. Many people who got dm on the same day with me got ppr after 2 days. But not me. Always not me..... I called to cic last friday, the auto reply hung up as saying that I can not contact the representatives due to high volume. Only I can do is waiting.
I know im so tired of waiting either.this whole process can be very stressful.thanks for your reply I would be happy to know if you already got your ppr soon maybe this week please keep me updated.I feel like I would lose my mind everyday i'm checking my cic account wishing that something good might happen.

Kjskjs

Jun 22, 2019
I know im so tired of waiting either.this whole process can be very stressful.thanks for your reply I would be happy to know if you already got your ppr soon maybe this week please keep me updated.I feel like I would lose my mind everyday i'm checking my cic account wishing that something good might happen.
I will share my updating. I am also tired of waiting and working at the current working place. My co worker who applied almost same with me got PR in May and she left in Aug. It made me disencouraged. As well the new coworker is rude and tricky. I really hate her. I am waiting the day available to quit there. I am still considering leaving the job before getting copr. I am very hard with her.

KwinV

Nov 10, 2019
I will share my updating. I am also tired of waiting and working at the current working place. My co worker who applied almost same with me got PR in May and she left in Aug. It made me disencouraged. As well the new coworker is rude and tricky. I really hate her. I am waiting the day available to quit there. I am still considering leaving the job before getting copr. I am very hard with her.
omg we are really in the same situation but you have your open work permit right now right? I just left my job last week I cant stand the new owner I dont know if it will affect my whole application I only have 10days left so yeah.

KwinV

Nov 10, 2019
Did u hear any good news from your application?

Kjskjs

Jun 22, 2019
Did u hear any good news from your application?
Hello
Yesterday I called to CIC to check ppr. Cic said that cic already sent ppr on Nov.4. But the e-mail that they sent was wrong. So my agent sent webform to request to resending ppr to right e-mail. I also called cic again and requested to delete the wrong e-mail. Maybe I need to wait 1 week or a few months according to the cic agent. Very unlucky case and made me frustrated.

KwinV

Nov 10, 2019
Hello
Yesterday I called to CIC to check ppr. Cic said that cic already sent ppr on Nov.4. But the e-mail that they sent was wrong. So my agent sent webform to request to resending ppr to right e-mail. I also called cic again and requested to delete the wrong e-mail. Maybe I need to wait 1 week or a few months according to the cic agent. Very unlucky case and made me frustrated.
Oh wow! Hope you will get the ppr asap! Me I still haven't got anything I still have 7days left fingers crossed that something good might happen within that 7days.

KwinV

Nov 10, 2019
Hello
Me too i'm getting frustrated and feel sick everyday waiting for the email I hope everything ends well with our application.I still have 5 days but nothing is happening :( and waiting is like forever