+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need answers please help! Spouse open work permit

KwinV

Nov 10, 2019
My husband Owp got approved and he's coming here from dubai does he needs a two way ticket? Also what are usually the quesrions that the immigration officer ask before he enter

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My husband Owp got approved and he's coming here from dubai does he needs a two way ticket? Also what are usually the quesrions that the immigration officer ask before he enter
No he doesn’t need a return ticket. Normal customs and immigration questions.

bashapopoy

Nov 2, 2019
hi.. how many months the process of your husband visa?coz mine its 6 months already i didnt hear anything . he is from dubai also.give me the timelines please

KwinV

Nov 10, 2019
No he doesn’t need a return ticket. Normal customs and immigration questions.
Thank you! Would they ask him about his here work since he is entering as worker what would be like the best answer to give.since he is still looking for a job

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thank you! Would they ask him about his here work since he is entering as worker what would be like the best answer to give.since he is still looking for a job
They could ask if he already has a job but not necessarily. Just answer honestly.