+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need an urgent help!!!

hussainjabbar21

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everyone,
Today I have submitted my sp case file to vfs Islamabad paper application with upfront medical for January 2016 intake. My question is how do I'll come to know that my upfront medical processed. Where can I check its status? I'm confused
Thanks

abdulrahman040

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
hussainjabbar21 said:
hello everyone,
Today I have submitted my sp case file to vfs Islamabad paper application with upfront medical for January 2016 intake. My question is how do I'll come to know that my upfront medical processed. Where can I check its status? I'm confused
Thanks
You should call your clinic and ask them regarding your medical results. After doing medical usually clinic takes 3-4 working days to upload medical results online for CHC, Though you can't check the medical results online, only CHC can check your results online.

You can only call Clinic and ask them regarding results

hussainjabbar21

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abdulrahman040 said:
You should call your clinic and ask them regarding your medical results. After doing medical usually clinic takes 3-4 working days to upload medical results online for CHC, Though you can't check the medical results online, only CHC can check your results online.

You can only call Clinic and ask them regarding results
Thanks Rahman I'll call my clinic tomorrow morning.....:)