+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need advise

Hardik bhatt

Nov 9, 2017
Hi.

I had applied for canada student visa under SPP but got refused today.
They said i havent provided my purpose of visit.and the course i selected "COMMUNITY PHARMACY ASSISTANCE" having similar subjects that what i hv studied in B.pharm.

I have done my diploma as well as degree in pharmacy.i hv completed my b.pharm in 2013.after that i worked for 1 year in india as a assistance pharmacist and 3 year in africa in pharma trading company.as business development manager.
I hv score 6.5 in IELTS not less than 6 in each.
Many of friend's got the visa in a same course but i got refusal.

I am thinking of reapplying under NON SPP.would it b helpfull?
Please advise

Regards
Hardik bhatt

Gonichandan143

Oct 30, 2017
Hi.

I had applied for canada student visa under SPP but got refused today.
They said i havent provided my purpose of visit.and the course i selected "COMMUNITY PHARMACY ASSISTANCE" having similar subjects that what i hv studied in B.pharm.

I have done my diploma as well as degree in pharmacy.i hv completed my b.pharm in 2013.after that i worked for 1 year in india as a assistance pharmacist and 3 year in africa in pharma trading company.as business development manager.
I hv score 6.5 in IELTS not less than 6 in each.
Many of friend's got the visa in a same course but i got refusal.

I am thinking of reapplying under NON SPP.would it b helpfull?
Please advise

Regards
Hardik bhatt
Try try again

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
It's your SOP problem. Also, why dont you go for Masters in pharma?

Reactions: Hardik bhatt

Hardik bhatt

Nov 9, 2017
Hi.
I wanted to do pharma technician but didn get admission because they were not satisfied with my math score in b.pharm morover i had biology as my main subject in grade 12 no maths.so college said i should get in community pharmacy assistance.n if i get good score in math in same couse in semester 1 then i would b able to swipe to technition.
I applied for masters also but didn get any response from college.
Please advise what should i write in clarification letter to VO so that i get the visa.
I mentioned that my father has passed away in 2015 n ever since then my mother is taking care of me i hv no siblings.does it matter?

Hardik bhatt

Nov 9, 2017
I am thinking of reapplying next week under NON SPP with same course with clarification to VO.

Half of my b.pharm classmate went on a same course last year and some in 2015.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
my
I am thinking of reapplying next week under NON SPP with same course with clarification to VO.

Half of my b.pharm classmate went on a same course last year and some in 2015.
Its already getting late for jan intake so you should go for may intake. give a good explanation. use the letter of explanation from here, https://caipsgcms.com/download

Hardik bhatt

Nov 9, 2017
Hey thanks again but this programme is not availble in may intake. And visa application submission dead line for jan intake is 1st december so i think i still hv enough time to reapply.
Whats your advise do i stand any chances to get the visa with the same course?
Is it true that under NON SPP visa chances r less? Thats what i hv heard

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hey thanks again but this programme is not availble in may intake. And visa application submission dead line for jan intake is 1st december so i think i still hv enough time to reapply.
Whats your advise do i stand any chances to get the visa with the same course?
Is it true that under NON SPP visa chances r less? Thats what i hv heard
It is upto you. But you should know that after 2nd rejection, chances will reduce. It is very difficult to say what is the visa officer thinking without looking at the report. You can still try.

Reactions: Hardik bhatt

Hardik bhatt

Nov 9, 2017
Thanks a million for replying me.
I am aware that if i get the refusal again my chances will go down further.but want to try my luck again.
Have u got any idea about the COMMUNITY PHARMACY ASSISTANCE course and how its different from B.pharma? So i should mention that point as well.
officer said that i hvnt provided credible reason to pursue choosen study.i m pursuing the study which i hv already completed in india with many of same subject.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Thanks a million for replying me.
I am aware that if i get the refusal again my chances will go down further.but want to try my luck again.
Have u got any idea about the COMMUNITY PHARMACY ASSISTANCE course and how its different from B.pharma? So i should mention that point as well.
officer said that i hvnt provided credible reason to pursue choosen study.i m pursuing the study which i hv already completed in india with many of same subject.
Since, your classmates got visa for the same course in the past then it means that course selection should be an issue. The issue is either with your scores, finances, weak SOP, etc.

Hardik bhatt

Nov 9, 2017
Yea. I hv got distinction in degree n 1st class in 10th and 12th.finance i hv explained that my mother is sponsoring.
Lets hope for the best.
This time i will specify in detail.
Hope i get the visa

Hardik bhatt

Nov 9, 2017
Hi
I hv got no idea about it as i didn get this kind of email.
Better h find out from your consultant or from the high commission.since there r no information

123kaur

Sep 20, 2017
Hello, I got the mail from Delhi high commission stating,

UCI: 000000000000
Application No.: 0000000000
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear (Name)

Please find information concerning your application in the attached document.

but there were not any attachment.what could it be? Plz help?
I think it might be very down side to the written email in a box so open your email and go very down to your email and check their for it