+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need advise please...Medical for Non-accompanying dependant

shahmiyaa

Sep 28, 2016
ns2014 said:
I just got reply today and they have asked again for medical. There is no acknowledgement of the efforts submission made early. I am really unsure how to proceed. Does anyone has any suggestions.
Try to move an urgent petition in family court asking for/relinquishing child custody under Guardian and wards act. This is a valuable document.

mumay fort

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone! I hope all is well.

I was in the same boat as many of you. Initially, I applied my daughter as accompanying but without any luck trying to convince my ex-husband to cooperate with me, I declared her as non-accompanying for me to be able to move forward with my application with the intention of applying for her permanent residency in the future. As the CIC required I was able to obtain a medical requirement from my daughter. After 5 months I got my PR. I did not provide any legal documents regarding custody or any rights as stated from most of the comments from above.

Now, I'm trying to work on my daughter's paperworks to get her. Question is, I don't know where to start. Any ideas?

Thank you and Godbless everyone

Reactions: Longhair

xanadu99

Jul 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-12-2016
Hi all, i am in month 7 now, CIC sent me the letters to sign declaring that i will not be able to sponsor my non-accom children etc...back in may. I sent it all back to them with letters of explanation etc.....i dont have any joint/sole guardianship/custody over any of the kids they are from different relationships. I see here some people are saying you need to provide proof that you have no custodial rights over the kids......i just seen today on the Irish Citizens info that...any children born out of wedlock automatically go into the sole guardianship and custody of the mother. Surely this will be good enough to explain that i cannot get the kids to a medical as they're mothers wont allow it and i actually have no right by law to make them go!! As i by Irish law i have no rights....Surely this should help me anyone think?

krouss

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hello! I know someone out there has the case as I was before... having a dependant not in your custody can really stressful at times. I know, I have been there.
Just by writing a letter to CIO wouldn't change anything, I only got one response from them , " we will review your case" , then shortly after that I was sent an email. They need my dependant's medical...i was advise to drop her on my application, but for me that just means I'm turning my back on her which will never ever happen. I did some research as to where medical clinic locations from homeland will be, called them, asked for the earliest appointment I can make, asked for requirements Note: I asked them what if I dont have the passport? Person on the other line said, it is okay just as long as she/he has identification and the proof of medical request, jot down the name of the person. I asked my mom and bro to visit my daughter (her Daddy's house) on the day of the appointment, they dont have any clue, not yet.. as they where travelling, I told my bro if he sees her school i.d just take it, without hesitation he did, no one noticed. My mom said they will take my daughter out for bonding and lunch, her dad agreed. Now, I told my brother to go to the location. When they were at the parking lot I told my mom what's happening, she's nervous but I told her to calm down. They checked in, look for the front desk and told them they are there for an appointment. They asked for my daughters passport, my mom dont have it, so she called voice trembling...I spoke with the front desk officer. I told him what I was told when I made the appointment, at the time being I was sending him a copy my my I.D's and reference number. They let her in. Medical was done in an hour or so... got my residency after 4 months. My daughter is still in her Dad's custody, she is a resident but have no clue for now. In 2 years, I am hoping to bring her here.

Please don't lose hope. There is always a way even if you think there's none. I hope this helps. Let me know if I can be of service.

Can I ask you what kind of ID you provided at the end if you didnt have passport?? The son of my hudband can't get his medical because the mom refused to provide him with a passport. we only have Birth certificate.

namneet

Apr 26, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-feb-2014
Doc's Request.
N.A
Nomination.....
12-JAN-2017
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
19-06-2017
Med's Request
06-09-2017
Med's Done....
09-09-2017
Passport Req..
11-04-2018
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2018
LANDED..........
29-05-2018
Hello! I know someone out there has the case as I was before... having a dependant not in your custody can really stressful at times. I know, I have been there.
Just by writing a letter to CIO wouldn't change anything, I only got one response from them , " we will review your case" , then shortly after that I was sent an email. They need my dependant's medical...i was advise to drop her on my application, but for me that just means I'm turning my back on her which will never ever happen. I did some research as to where medical clinic locations from homeland will be, called them, asked for the earliest appointment I can make, asked for requirements Note: I asked them what if I dont have the passport? Person on the other line said, it is okay just as long as she/he has identification and the proof of medical request, jot down the name of the person. I asked my mom and bro to visit my daughter (her Daddy's house) on the day of the appointment, they dont have any clue, not yet.. as they where travelling, I told my bro if he sees her school i.d just take it, without hesitation he did, no one noticed. My mom said they will take my daughter out for bonding and lunch, her dad agreed. Now, I told my brother to go to the location. When they were at the parking lot I told my mom what's happening, she's nervous but I told her to calm down. They checked in, look for the front desk and told them they are there for an appointment. They asked for my daughters passport, my mom dont have it, so she called voice trembling...I spoke with the front desk officer. I told him what I was told when I made the appointment, at the time being I was sending him a copy my my I.D's and reference number. They let her in. Medical was done in an hour or so... got my residency after 4 months. My daughter is still in her Dad's custody, she is a resident but have no clue for now. In 2 years, I am hoping to bring her here.

Please don't lose hope. There is always a way even if you think there's none. I hope this helps. Let me know if I can be of service.

mumay fort

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can I ask you what kind of ID you provided at the end if you didnt have passport?? The son of my hudband can't get his medical because the mom refused to provide him with a passport. we only have Birth certificate.
Hi Krouss,

My brother, grabbed her school I.D from her Dad's house. On the day of the medical examination I spoke with the agent, I emailed my passport, her birth cert proving that I am her biological mom and a copy of my medical request. Hope this helps.