AOR Received.
02-12-2020
File Transfer...
17-12-2020
Med's Request
04-12-2020
Med's Done....
06-01-2021
Yes as we're not fond of taking pictures when we're outside. We're not also social media active recently like posting sweet messages.

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
Yes as we're not fond of taking pictures when we're outside. We're not also social media active recently like posting sweet messages.
Here is a good thread to read for proof of relationship:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/proof-of-relationship-what-to-include-how-much.242566/

There are cases when sponsors only sent 7-8 pics and they were approved. I think you'd better start working on your application;) ASAP.... It could take 1-2 months before you gather all documents and complete all the forms and send the application to CIC.

Last edited:
Reactions: iamronajane

iamronajane

Star Member
May 21, 2019
AOR Received.
02-12-2020
File Transfer...
17-12-2020
Med's Request
04-12-2020
Med's Done....
06-01-2021
Here is a good thread to read for proof of relationship:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/proof-of-relationship-what-to-include-how-much.242566/

There are cases when sponsors only sent 7-8 pics and they were approved. I thin you better start working on your application;) ASAP.... It could take 1-2 months before you gather all documents and complete all the forms and send the application to CIC.
I just started printing out our pictures and sorting our social media posts. Anyway, his old facebook was named using my name. Can I still use it? I can't change the name of it since it exceeded the name changing.

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
I just started printing out our pictures and sorting our social media posts. Anyway, his old facebook was named using my name. Can I still use it? I can't change the name of it since it exceeded the name changing.
Hm, so how you were communicating? Using two accounts under your name?

iamronajane

Star Member
May 21, 2019
AOR Received.
02-12-2020
File Transfer...
17-12-2020
Med's Request
04-12-2020
Med's Done....
06-01-2021
Hm, so how you were communicating using two accounts under your name?
Nope. We deactivated that old account. It's just that, we have lots of posts with the old account than the new one.

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
Nope. We deactivated that old account. It's just that, we have lots of posts with the old account than the new one.
I suggest you provide what proof you have, you don't need to go crazy with social media post, but you do need to prove that your relationship is genuine and not entered just to get a PR status. You will need to make sure the proof you provide is during the time you have spent together and some chat logs before you've lived together, just gather everything you have... I'm just a little worried about not having enough pictures, but this is something you might need to explain in an interview with an VO officer during your application process.

Reactions: iamronajane

FilCanCouple

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Oh, about the pictures. We only have few pictures taken together with our family. I think we only have 8 of them and the rest are taken in our apartment. Will that be okay? The checklist stated different place and time.
Then provide those selfies you have taken at your apartment, write the date and just a short caption. You have to provide a maximum of 20 pics [from different places and time as stated on the checklist]... If you did not travel that much, you can provide a cover letter explaining why. You can also include your Facebook account or other social media platforms where your relationship is shown public. I think it would satisfy the IO.