+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Advise-Moving from Ontario to Sasketchewan

SanjuComsip

Oct 3, 2015
Hi guys

I am planning to do 1year process quality Management graduate certificate in Conestago College Ontario.I will get 1 year stayback and i intend to move from Ontario to Saketchewan after my studies to look for job .I have 4 year experience in relevant field.Can you advise me the risks in moving from one province after studies considering Sasketchewan PNP rules.Also is it possible to get job visa in sasketchewan for students who graduated from another province.?

Dear all plzz help :'( ???

koolbnda

May 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SanjuComsip said:
Hi guys

I am planning to do 1year process quality Management graduate certificate in Conestago College Ontario.I will get 1 year stayback and i intend to move from Ontario to Saketchewan after my studies to look for job .I have 4 year experience in relevant field.Can you advise me the risks in moving from one province after studies considering Sasketchewan PNP rules.Also is it possible to get job visa in sasketchewan for students who graduated from another province.?

Dear all plzz help :'( ???
Not a good idea to move to saskatchewan because according to updated rules of SINP " Those who finished their studies outside of sask. province they need to work atleast 2 years in sask. to get qualify for SINP."
So, I don't think its a worth idea to move to saskatchewan until and unless you have 3 years of work permit. But again this is completely my personal opinion you may contact/ask other sources or people too.
Thanks.

inder009

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Canada
App. Filed.......
21-06-2018
AOR Received.
16-08-2018
Med's Request
2-05-2019
Med's Done....
03-05-2019
hi have you got the visa for conestoga,even i have applied for the same course

HARSH131010190

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
yes you can move to sask,
you dont need to work for 2 year if you study out side of sask..

if you get job in NOC O,A or B catagory and have 1 year previous exp in the same job any where in the world then you can apply for SINP....

YOU JUST NEED TO GET SINP JOB APROOVAL LATTER...

koolbnda

May 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HARSH131010190 said:
yes you can move to sask,
you dont need to work for 2 year if you study out side of sask..

if you get job in NOC O,A or B catagory and have 1 year previous exp in the same job any where in the world then you can apply for SINP....

YOU JUST NEED TO GET SINP JOB APROOVAL LATTER...
As per my understanding one should not. Rest depends on their choice.
Thanks.

Students who have graduated from an institute in Canada
You may qualify to apply if:
You have graduated with a certificate, diploma or degree from a recognized post-secondary educational institution in Canada (outside of Saskatchewan). The program must have been equivalent to at least two academic years (16 months) of full-time study.
You have worked for at least 24 consecutive months of paid employment (with a minimum of 3840 hours) in Saskatchewan after graduation and after receiving a valid post-graduation work permit.
*Eligible types of work experience in Saskatchewan include work experience gained on a post-graduate work permit.
You have applied for and received a valid post-graduation work permit from CIC.
You have a current, permanent, full-time job offer in your field of study from a Saskatchewan employer in an occupation in the National Occupation Classification (NOC) Matrix level “A”, “B”, “0”; or in a designated trade (Please note: Food and Beverage Servers/Persons must apply under the Hospitality Sector Pilot Project sub-category); or a job offer that is related to your field of study and requires post-secondary education.
*You have a valid SINP Job Approval Letter.

HARSH131010190

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
bro you are just looking at the stream which is only for international students,,..

but there are othere stream too,,,
international skillled worker catagory,in demand , helth occupation and f and b....

see information below
International Skilled Worker - Employment Offer Sub-Category
Eligibility
You may qualify to apply under the SINP International Skilled Worker Category - Employment Offer Sub-Category if you live outside of Canada or you have proof of legal status in Canada, you are not a refugee claimant and you meet the following criteria:
You must score a minimum of 60 points out of 100 on the point assessment grid.
You must have a minimum of one-year work experience in the past ten years in your intended occupation.
You must have a minimum language score of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 4. CLB 4 is the minimum; employers and regulatory bodies may require higher language scores.
If your intended occupation is in a regulated profession or compulsory apprenticeship trade, you will be required to obtain proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure to be able to work in that profession before you apply to the SINP. Proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure from the regulatory body will be required as part of your SINP application. To see if your intended occupation is regulated in Saskatchewan, go to Is my occupation regulated?.
You must provide:
An offer of permanent, full-time employment in Saskatchewan either in an occupation in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) Matrix level "A", "B" or "0", or in a designated trade in Saskatchewan. (Please note: Food and Beverage Servers/Persons must apply under the Hospitality Sector Pilot Project sub-category and Health Professionals must apply under the Health category). To provide proof of this you must have a valid SINP Job Approval Letter.
Program criteria may change without notice and applications will be assessed according to the criteria on this website when the SINP receives your completed application. Please be advised the SINP is subject to a nomination limit set by the federal government and application intake thresholds. The ability to be nominated is affected by these constraints and program criterion. No application is guaranteed to be accepted and/or nominated.