Need advise, is this security screening

jiaweimartinguo

Star Member
Feb 11, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

i am a CEC applicant.
My AOR March 3, 2017, N/A May 5, and i have additional document required on June 27 and I submit on June 29. The status was review required before I submitted additional requirement. IP2 since June 1(I guess).
I checked CIC and medical, criminality and eligibility are passed but i recieve this:

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

i have been in ip2 over a month. does it mean i am under the security screening? i have only travelled USA for a week and my background is simple, visa student in canada for 4 years.

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Hi guys,

i am a CEC applicant.
My AOR March 3, 2017, N/A May 5, and i have additional document required on June 27 and I submit on June 29. The status was review required before I submitted additional requirement. IP2 since June 1(I guess).
I checked CIC and medical, criminality and eligibility are passed but i recieve this:

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

i have been in ip2 over a month. does it mean i am under the security screening? i have only travelled USA for a week and my background is simple, visa student in canada for 4 years.
Hello, did you got any update ?? PPR? SS? Let me know please im in the same boat