+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need advise from bryanna , vermaamanto apply visitor visa from punjab india b

lally.ab46

Jun 28, 2015
hello . i am 33 male married hv three kids from punjab india . i had applied alone visitor visa for usa and then canada back in 2012 bt i got refuse entry from both .my passport is totly blank on that time .my income was low around 12000 canadian dollar on that time and i dnt hv much land on my name . now i want to visit my cousin and attent recaption party there .i want to go for 20 days . this is my ties info presently ..... i hv my own bussines .we hv three company .in first one i am the propriter and in second my mom is the propriter in third i am 50% partner with my friend bt main thing i handle all the sale purchase everything in all three companies. i hv annual income around 21000 canadian dollars my mom hv 9000 canadian dollars and my wife have 7000 canadian dollars.we have fix deposit arpound 55000 canadian dollars .we hv land worth around 7,50000 dollars from this i hv on my name worth around 5,25000 canadian dollars .now i had travled to hong kong,macau,thailand back in 2013 and went to england 2014 .now please tell me how i can get the visitor visa and which way and which document i hv to show them .i hv all the documents are genioun and i just wanna go for 3 weeks .sorry for spell mistake coz my english is nt so good . thnx in advance ill wait for ur reply

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

In my opinion, you have a good case this time.

Are you visiting alone? Or with your mom and wife?

i had applied alone visitor visa for usa and then canada back in 2012 bt i got refuse entry from both
You must mention the refusals for the US B1/B2 and Canada TRV when you apply now

Regarding your business/employment ties:
1. Your mom's company will not help your visa application because you are not a business partner. So, do provide documents for the companies where you are the sole proprietor + the partnership one.

2. Business documents:
Company Tax returns for the last 2-3 years + government registrations + Partnership Agreement + Audit Statements/Balance Sheets/Profit-Loss statements

6 months company bank statements showing client payment stubs/NEFT or RTGS for payments + POs (if applicable) + list of expected work orders and client payments

Also provide, your personal ITRs + 6 months of bank statements for your personal accounts.... do explain the source of money for any large, recent deposit

Also, provide Explanations: Why you are unable to provide salary slips + Why you are allowed to spend business money on a personal visit (if it's the case) + Who will manage the business/your responsibilities when you are away + Provide a *must return by date*

For your financial investments:
You can provide the Interest Certificates for the Fixed Deposits + mention these FDs are not locked-in/mortgaged for any reason (if it is so)

Also, if you have any other financial investments: RDs/shares/mutual funds/PPF, etc then you must provide these details/amounts

For your land/property ownership:
Has the land been evaluated?

Do you also own a house/apartment? If yes, then for the land and house/apartment, you must provide copies of the Sale Deeds + property tax receipts + share certificates (if applicable) + valuation of the house/land by either a CA or self-valuation (with supporting documents from market realty portals or Property Times reports).... any documents which are not in English, must be translated into English

Apart from the above:
You must prepare a day-by-day Itinerary for your visit.... places you'd like to visit + the wedding reception + friends/relatives you'd like to meet

You can prepare an Explanation XX: My Travel History..... scan/give brief details about the visas (particularly the UK visa) + entry/exit dates + purpose of each visit

Your cousin must provide: Invitation Letter + copy of his passport + his immigration status + NOA/T4 + bank statement + Wedding Reception invitation

Hope this helps :)

lally.ab46

Jun 28, 2015
thnx alot Bryanna for ur time .

1. i am gng to apply alone . is that okay or i have to apply with my faimly .the thing is my kids schools are gng to open on 14 july so they are nt be able to go and they neva travel to anywhr outside india .

2.i just told u abt my mom bussines coz my dnt do any work i am the only one who manage everything in work they just only sign on main documents .

3.mainly i hv deposit on my faimly name in post office we are doing this from past 5 years .every month we put some money in there account .we also hv fdz . one more thing my saving account is nt maintained .tell me ine thing how much balance i need and how old ?
4. else i hv everything complete .anything else i hv to edit in it ? thnx alot hv a gr8 time bryanna

JESUS2014

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
Hi Bryanna

My mom reached safely on 24th June 2015 in vancouver.She got 2 year stamp on her passport. :)At the port of entry, the officer asked her to show the proof of cash she carry with her. They even verified the Travel forex card details and the total amount loaded to the card..Any way i m so happy to be with my mom...Thank God!!!!

Once again thank u sooo much for all ur efforts in this forum Bryanna...God bless u!!!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
JESUS2014 said:
Hi Bryanna

My mom reached safely on 24th June 2015 in vancouver.She got 2 year stamp on her passport. :)At the port of entry, the officer asked her to show the proof of cash she carry with her. They even verified the Travel forex card details and the total amount loaded to the card..Any way i m so happy to be with my mom...Thank God!!!!

Once again thank u sooo much for all ur efforts in this forum Bryanna...God bless u!!!
Hi,

I'm soooooo happy for you that your mom is with you :) Really happy to know that everything went well at the POE too.... and your mom bought the Forex card like we had discussed. Anyway

Do take care of yourself.... it's just a few days more :) My prayers and good wishes are with you and your baby

Thanks so much for the new +1 rating.... An aside: I like to help anyone I can..... it's amusing that some people give me a -1 rating every time someone thanks me for my efforts LOL.... guess it takes all kinds to make this world :) :)

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
lally.ab46 said:
1. i am gng to apply alone . is that okay or i have to apply with my faimly .the thing is my kids schools are gng to open on 14 july so they are nt be able to go and they neva travel to anywhr outside india .
It's okay to apply alone without your family.

In fact, you can prepare an Explanation XX: My Strong Ties to India (in which apart from showing your property/ business/ financial ties, you can add one section for your Family Ties - give brief details about your immediate family + your extended family, particularly in India)

2.i just told u abt my mom bussines coz my dnt do any work i am the only one who manage everything in work they just only sign on main documents .
If there are no proofs (payments for the work you do or an appointment letter) to prove your responsibilities in your mom's company then you cannot add your mom's company.

3.mainly i hv deposit on my faimly name in post office we are doing this from past 5 years .every month we put some money in there account .we also hv fdz .
I'm not sure what you mean by deposits on your *family name* because all deposits would have a Principal Holder and may/may not have other Joint Holders. It's the same for savings schemes with India Post too.

If you are the Principal Holder for these bank term deposits then you do list them as your FDs + provide Interest Certificates to confirm the interest earned is credited to your personal bank accounts.

If you are a Joint Holder (if for example: you have made the FDs on your mom's name to get additional interest if she is a senior citizen) then provide an explanation for this + show the principal amounts were taken from your bank account to make these FDs + prove the interest is now credited to your bank account/joint bank account with other holders.

one more thing my saving account is nt maintained .tell me ine thing how much balance i need and how old ?
I did not get this point. Do you have savings accounts? Do you deposit money in it?

As a guide (not a rule) you must show about CAD 1000 per week of visit + airfare.

4. else i hv everything complete .anything else i hv to edit in it ?
Do prepare the documents and evidence I have suggested..... prepare your documents well. I think you'll be fine

lally.ab46

Jun 28, 2015
thnx once again .

yeah i hv saving account and i heard u hv to maintain the suffishent balance in ur saving account is this true ? do u hv to show ? what is this CAD ? reply as soon as u can

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

You must submit 6 months bank statements.... do explain (with proofs) if there are any large deposits in your bank account

CAD means Canadian Dollars

All the best :)

lally.ab46

Jun 28, 2015
hi
howz u ? thnx bryanna g .someone told me to get CAP means last TRV refusal reason i just apply today for that then they said they can put the file for TRV .is this the right way ? my last refusal reason were common
1.they said i dnt hv any travel history coz my PP was blank .
2.u dnt hv any strong reason to go there .becoz i mention in my covring letter i just gng to visit my cousin on that time .
3. they said u dnt hv steong ties like bussines and all .
actuly the thing is that when i applied last time my cousin was nt citizen .now he is the citizen and he bought new house which he ill get on 2016 and there is the recaption my bro sis in law .can ya tell me these things ill healp me to get visa ? one more thing there is kabbadi cup and my brother told me the orgniser also can send u invitation letter .one more thing if i ill get invitation letter from ToRonto MP is this healp me alot or nt ?

someone also told me that first u hv to get then go ahead with canada . is this make any sense or its just a fobia ?

thanx for ur time bryanna g .u r realy kind humen beaing .rabb tonu chardi kla ch rakhey . stay blessed

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

I'll help you with your queries.

someone told me to get CAP means last TRV refusal reason i just apply today for that then they said they can put the file for TRV .is this the right way ? my last refusal reason were common
The reasons for refusal varies. Different applicants get different/even same reasons as yourself. However, it is not a standard set of reasons for everyone.

You must now show that you have addressed/overcome the previous refusal reasons + generally speaking, please prove your strong ties to India.

they said i dnt hv any travel history coz my PP was blank .
This is not true.... if someone has very good reasons to return to India then they can get a Canada TRV even if they have not traveled earlier. In your case, your UK visit will help you this time.

2.u dnt hv any strong reason to go there .becoz i mention in my covring letter i just gng to visit my cousin on that time .
This is partly true.... you must prove that you are a genuine tourist/visitor.... and provide very clear reasons for wanting to visit Canada. My advice is to prepare a day-by-day itinerary of places you will visit + reception + meeting friends/relatives

they said u dnt hv steong ties like bussines and all .
Based on what you've mentioned, you now have strong ties to India..... property/business/financial/your wife, kids and mom, etc in India

actuly the thing is that when i applied last time my cousin was nt citizen .now he is the citizen and he bought new house which he ill get on 2016 and there is the recaption my bro sis in law .can ya tell me these things ill healp me to get visa ?
Even if your cousin was a PR when you applied the last time, you could have got a TRV if you had proved your strong ties to India.

The wedding reception of your brother and sister-in-law is a good reason to visit Canada + do mention sightseeing, etc in the day-by-day Itinerary/Purpose of Visit.

btw is it your brother (or is it a cousin brother) who lives in Canada?

one more thing there is kabbadi cup and my brother told me the orgniser also can send u invitation letter .
I'm not sure how the invitation to see kabaddi matches will help you to get the visa.

It will be best to get an Invitation Letter from your cousin with all necessary documents from him (which I had mentioned in this thread earlier)

My advice is to prepare a good visa application + give all proofs for your ties to India

Thanks so much for your good wishes. God bless you too

Cheers :)

lally.ab46

Jun 28, 2015
my cousin .my chachu son .my dad brother son .bt more then real . is here any instant messge facility .many things come in my mind to ask u bt when i start gonna post i skip or forget . thmx bryanna g dhanwaad

lally.ab46

Jun 28, 2015
thnx bryanna u r amazing dnt hv words to thank u dear .i said that i apply to get my whole refusal reason thatz in 30 pages they explain everything why they refuse after reading that i ill fullfil those isshu and main thing is that things are totly change my income is double then last time.propty is 6 time more then that .tell me one thing i hv one propty which was on my dad and my father brother wife name after my father death last year my mom n my tayi g gave me in gift n they transfer on my name do i hv to mentio that they gave it to me as gift coz if they ill see my income and that propty value is damn higher then that like 16 time more of my annual income and one more land which i bought by my self and i hv fdz abt 22000 canadian dollars and post office RD deposit on me n my wife name around 35000 canadian dollars and we hv in saving account around 13000 canadian dollar which is nt too old is that suffishent .

one more thing my last year annual income tax return is still to be filled coz of audit and indian goverment didnt isshu the form no 1,2,3,4 which is use to fill audit ITR bt i hv advance tax recipt which shows my current income and i hv my bussines turn over proof which is 3 time more then last year is that okay ? please tell me gud places to watch which i can write in covering letter and few amazing things i can do after my arrival that can healp me to get visa . if u can tell me more things to convince the visa officer please tell me . i am countynuslty travling from past two years bt alone . this is it hope u can healp me better .thnx awesome blossem Bryanna g

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
.tell me one thing i hv one propty which was on my dad and my father brother wife name after my father death last year my mom n my tayi g gave me in gift n they transfer on my name do i hv to mentio that they gave it to me as gift coz if they ill see my income and that propty value is damn higher then that like 16 time more of my annual income
Any property owned by you should be mentioned along with supporting documents + current valuation.

I'm presuming you have a legal document ie a Gift Deed for the property transferred to you.... if this Gift Deed is registered in government records + stamp duty/registration paid then you must mention it as your property.

You can add it in your Explanation XX: My Strong Ties to India (Property Ownership section.... do mention that it was legally gifted to you + you now have the sole ownership rights for it)

post office RD deposit on me n my wife name around 35000 canadian dollars
Do provide proofs of this + mention these RDs are jointly held by you and your wife

and we hv in saving account around 13000 canadian dollar which is nt too old is that suffishent .
The amount is fine.... what's important to prove is that the money in your savings account is your own.... that it is not borrowed from anyone.... nor was it deposited just for the purpose of the visa

one more thing my last year annual income tax return is still to be filled coz of audit and indian goverment didnt isshu the form no 1,2,3,4 which is use to fill audit ITR bt i hv advance tax recipt which shows my current income and i hv my bussines turn over proof which is 3 time more then last year is that okay ?
This is fine.

You can submit your personal ITRs for the last 2-3 years + receipts of the Advance Tax paid by you for the previous financial year + Audit Statement/Balance Sheets + other suggestions which I have mentioned earlier

please tell me gud places to watch which i can write in covering letter and few amazing things i can do after my arrival that can healp me to get visa . if u can tell me more things to convince the visa officer please tell me
You'll have to look up places you'd like to visit/for sightseeing

Cheers :)