+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need advise for PNP PR-Paperbased! Work temporarily in different province during process.

kphan03

Feb 23, 2019
Hello everyone,

I recently got approved for the OINP-Master Graduate stream (without job offer) program.

I'm planning to finish and send my application package. I wonder if my application will be rejected if I work temporarily in a different province and then come back to work and live in Ontario after my PR granted.

I understand that you should/must work and live in the province that nominated you but that restriction is for after the PR granted. I saw some applicants got PR granted through PNP-paperbased while they were not in Canada and possibly working in a different countries. How is this more reasonable than working in Canada but in different province.

Alternatively, I can apply through EE and the PNP of the province that I will be working at but my whole family is in Ontario and I have decided to settle in Ontario once all is through. It just that I kind of needing the money to pay for the application fees and living expenses.

Thank you very much in advance.