+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need advise, call immigration or not

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Oh I have all this, so am ready, will apply for that today.
police not helping though, called and gave a report, but was told if it’s not physical violence they can’t do anything. And they fear if they show up for wellness check, it would make the matters worse. Took down the officers badge number and name. Will include that in my LOE.
I have screenshots of text messages employers asking me to wash 4 different bathroom and polish furnishings and floors. Also pictures of her listing extra duties in note pads for me to do. Like wash her deck, windows. I sure hope all this ok.
I’m waiting on a call back from employment and development Canada. So we shall see
Read here and apply .
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/foreign-workers/vulnerable-workers.html

Glenb

Feb 10, 2023
Oh I have all this, so am ready, will apply for that today.
police not helping though, called and gave a report, but was told if it’s not physical violence they can’t do anything. And they fear if they show up for wellness check, it would make the matters worse. Took down the officers badge number and name. Will include that in my LOE.
I have screenshots of text messages employers asking me to wash 4 different bathroom and polish furnishings and floors. Also pictures of her listing extra duties in note pads for me to do. Like wash her deck, windows. I sure hope all this ok.
I’m waiting on a call back from employment and development Canada. So we shall see
Hi can you please share your timeline for getting Open Work permit for Vulnerable. It's been more than a week since I applied and haven't heard update from them.
Thank you much