+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need advice

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hello :)

I hope someone can guide me on my current situation.

I applied for PR and cleared my medicals on November 30 and on the same day I received a request on my CIC account for ADR(IMM 5669).

On December 1st, I uploaded the documents. However, I noticed that in Personal History I mentioned my activity incorrectly for one of the gaps. I later corrected it and prepared a new IMM 5669 form carefully covering all gaps with right details.

Here comes the tough part, I was unable to upload it in my CIC account and my application status said the additional documents have been updated.

So I ended up emailing the New Delhi VO, in my email I gave a detailed explanation about my mistake and provided a new IMM 5669 form to be replaced with my application. However, I have no idea that my application is being processed in New Delhi, I just emailed them because I read that for Indian applicants New Delhi will be the local VO.

Later, I was provided with this link. I understand this link is not country specific
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

I sent my message with explanation and also attached the IMM 5669 form at the end.

So now what I am wondering is how will this impact my application? Initially, I made a mistake uploading the original to my CIC account then emailed NDVO when I have no idea whether my application is being processed by them. Finally, I used the webform what I believe is the right one for my case.

Will CIC update my file accordingly or will I get rejected because of the confusion that I have caused :( I am not sure how I can check whether they have received my updated IMM 5669?