+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need advice, Work application got Passport request(applied from USA) but currently in India, How to proceed?

alwaysandeep

Jan 21, 2020
Has anyone submitted passport recently in indian VAC? I moved from USA to india recently, and now I was requested for my passport(work visa not PR). Not sure if I have to submit to usa VAC or indian VAC. Can anyone help? I did not receive any email from DoNotReply-DELHI-Immigration@international.gc.ca. Since i havent updated my address to India via webform.

gillA

Jan 10, 2017
Hi ...I am in the similar situation .. I applied for study permit in India and now I am in usa received ppr .. per instructions I can submit to India ... so would want to know if u got ur visa stamping from India in ur case and cud u guide me through

alwaysandeep

Jan 21, 2020
Hi ...I am in the similar situation .. I applied for study permit in India and now I am in usa received ppr .. per instructions I can submit to India ... so would want to know if u got ur visa stamping from India in ur case and cud u guide me through
yes i got it stamped from india. And moved to Canada

Reactions: pp_pk

gillA

Jan 10, 2017
Congratulations u reached Canada
Did u contact ircc for changing ur visa office from USA to India ?

pp_pk

Feb 11, 2021
yes i got it stamped from india. And moved to Canada
My I please know your timelines? I am in similar situation. I had applied for WP from USA but had to move to India in June, 2020 without able to give biometric. I was finally able to give biometric on 2nd Feb 2021. But after that I dont see any updates (other than biometric captured data) asking for passport. Also, did they ask you to complete medical test (as you were in India)?