+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Advice urgent

leoan_22

Jul 15, 2009
Hi All,

I am engineering Professional who has 6 yrs. of working experience in India for MNCs. My work Profile includes Piping Design Engineering, Piping Stress Analysis, and Field Engineering & Supervising for Piping activities at refinery sites, Vendor & Client interaction, Sub- contractor Management.

Presently I am thinking for immigrating to Canada. Can some one tell me some consultancy who is reliable ( not fake ) and giving services at a affordable cost.

Also Can I have some opinion about Protech Immigration Consultancy Service Ltd. (http://www.protechimmigration.com/.

Hope to have you early response. Thanks in advance.

nimmiboy

Apr 22, 2005
Riyadh - KSA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The process is straigh forward you can do it by yourself. Visit http://www.cic.gc.ca, regardless I would recommend you Mr. David Cohen he is very reputed and reliable canadian based lawyer, he is the owner of this forum and recently appointed to Governor of Quebec state as well. He can assist you while living in Canada.

Regards

leoan_22

Jul 15, 2009
Thanks for your fast response.

Do u have any idea about how much he Charge for the service other than the Fee charged by Canadian Govt. Also what will the total time for the whole process. Do u have personal experience with him

nimmiboy

Apr 22, 2005
Riyadh - KSA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
He charged USD 1995 in four phase, my brother in law and 3 more cousins got Visa by his services and enjoying happily life in Canada. They only take your case as long as you are meeting the minimum criteria set by CIC otherwise dont.

It's vary on cases but 6-8 months under fast track as per the information made available on this forum.

Regards

leoan_22

Jul 15, 2009
Thanks very much buddy.

I got one more important question, if you can help,There are now 38 category in fast track list. If I apply under one of these. Can I only opt only for the occupations for the category under which I have applied or I may opt for other occupation which are from the same Industry like Oil & Gas, Refinery.

nimmiboy

Apr 22, 2005
Riyadh - KSA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You may opt another listed NOC If you have worked partialy with different firms but it is not mandatory to have all experience in same NOC. You can also use experience of out listed occupations. To qualify under FSW category 1, you must have 1 year full time paid job experience in 38 list in past ten years and keep in your mind that job descriptions must be refelect with concerned NOC's JD which is listed on CIC website.

Regards

nimmiboy

Apr 22, 2005
Riyadh - KSA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khizarg said:
hi nimmiboy
brother i also need lowyer so can u give any contect for him
Go to www.canadavisa.com and take your free assessment as long as you sucessfully achieved 67 then you will get a positive response from Mr. David cohen for further process.

Best of luck

Regards