+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need advice to submit Skilled Worker Application Canada

ahmed_ca

Dec 6, 2008
To rabiasaeed

of course you should know that you will have to send 2 background declerations , one for you and one for your spouse and also two additional family applications , one for you and one for your spouse

if anyone receive anything from central intake unit,, please post it so everbody will benefit

ss123

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
Application for permanent residence form instructions say if you are providing identity card no. then provide a photocopy of front and back side of card along with application. That is what we did.

fastian

Dec 22, 2008
Hi rabia....u dont need to send any ID card copy with the initial application....its not mentioned anywhere.....intially only document other thn the forms they asked for was the front page of passport.

Regards
Yasir

ss123

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
Actually, page 28 of Application for permanent residence ( new instructions as of early Decemebr'08 ) for federal skilled worker program- Qs 19 says to attach photocopy of identity card along with application if you are providing an identity card no. You can chooses to write N/A for Qs 19 in which case, no need to provide photocopy

rabiasaeed

Nov 4, 2008
Hi Yasir

i think SS123 is right as if you can see guidence for fill application form, it mention clearly if you provide ID card number then provide both side of ID cards copy. its not neccessary in check list because many countries dont have ID cards so in this situation need to write N/A. well thanks for you information

Regards

Rabia

fastian

Dec 22, 2008
Hi Rabiya,

I totally agree. Even i read the samething. But the thing is that before applying i emailed CHC Islamabad about 2 things 1) where to send 2) what to send, cause i was bit confused.

So they told me about Nova scotia and also listed the documents that I need to send to NS and in that list Passport copy was present but not NIC(ID Card). So, I applied according to that. Fingures crossed:)
I hope all of us get through.

Btw can anyone tell me which address they mailed there application to?
I mean i used DHL and mailed it to the Adress that was with PO BOX and now I am confused, cause i dont think couriers can deliver to address with P.O BOX. As per DHL my docs and forms were delivered. But cause i havent heard from CIC so im kinda confused. Can anyone say something about that?

Yasir

rabiasaeed

Nov 4, 2008
thanks yasir, i hope you got addresses now as rupeshhari have posted. well please can you tell me on which email address you used to send email to CIC Islamabad and they answered?

thanks

Rabia

r_sab

Star Member
Dec 3, 2008
Hi, What happens in case of Central Intake Process,, I have sent my application, and then I have to switch my country for another job.

In case it is approved for further processing, which Visa office will be used to submit detailed application ??

I had been searching for the courier address but could not find it. Is it somewhere on website ??

fastian

Dec 22, 2008
Hello Rabiya,

Sorry for the delayed reply. Well i emailed them @ "islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca". I got thr reply in like 7-8 days.

Btw has anyone of you heard anything from Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Regards,

Yasir.

rtadishetti

Star Member
Dec 31, 2008
rabiasaeed said:
not in canada, i am in Finland
If i am already living in Canada , do i still need to send the 2 self addressed envelopes - one with Canadian address and one with Home country address..

or 2 with Canada address...

Please respond.

fastian

Dec 22, 2008
Hi rtadishetii,

firstly you dont need to send an envelope. Just a label would do(self adhesive or even just address written on white paper).
secondly they are asking for your mailing addresses in 2 different languages and Not 2 different addresses. So just write down ur mailing address in english cause are already in canada and that will be it.

Has any others member who has already applied heard anything from Sydney, NS??

Regards,
Yasir.

A

adnan_hsn

Jalal1 said:
Several weeks would be at least 8 weeks.
Jalal, you know some people want it on the principle of 'right here, right now'. I'm glad we are blessed with such a useful forum. Most of us although dont want to spend a few extra pennies to hire a decent immigration lawyer, yet they are so inquisitive they bring all their teeny weeny little wise stupid questions for other members and expect quick and relevant answers as if their case is some sort of an extra-ordinary one; and so it should be dealt with by the CIC like something special. C'mon one should at least be able to see that offices have been closed for xmas and new year.