+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need advice to submit Skilled Worker Application Canada

rabiasaeed

Nov 4, 2008
Hi every one,

i am going to apply for skilled worker Canada, I just want to confirm that is i need fill only following form and send with application fee without any further documents:

1. Application for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008)
2. Schedule 1: Background/Declaration [IMM 0008
3. Additional Family Information [IMM 5406]
4. Economic Classes – Federal Skilled Workers [IMM 0008

5. Fee draft 1250 $ ( Main applicant+ Spouse + one under 18 year old Child)

6. please confirm address for post application:

Citizenship & Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
Centralized Intake Unit PO BOX 7500 Sydney, NS B1P 0A9

plz plz reply me and help me about this information

Best of Luck to All

Regards

r_sab

Star Member
Dec 3, 2008
Everything looks fine, I think u need to add a copy of your IELTS as well, its mentioned in the form imm0008_3e when u are filling for principal applicant.

I am in similar situation and got confirmed that we dont need to send the original documents at the moment,

What is the proof of expperience you plan to enclose. The local visa office website states that you need to provide a letter stating your experience and can be signed by immediate supervisor or company personnel. can we give our annual appraisal forms or JDs signed by immediate manager ??

Thanks

rabiasaeed

Nov 4, 2008
Hi r_sab

we dont need to submit ilets test or any experience letter. its mention in Application for Permanent Residence, guideness. see beow which copied from this guide, basically they need ilets for category 2,3 not for one.

Page no.9

Applicants who are using Category 1 should not submit their test results or written submission to Centralized Intake Unit (CIU) in Sydney, Nova Scotia Canada. The test results or written submission will be requested at a later stage if the application is recommended for further processing by a Canadian Visa Office.

However, it is recommended that all applicants using this category complete their language test or their written submission before submitting their application to the CIU in Sydney, Nova Scotia Canada so that they know in advance how many language points they will attain on the selection grid.

========================================

Page No. 20

(You are in an occupation which corresponds to the list of occupations identified in the Ministerial Instructions)
Send the following:
• the application forms,
• a photocopy of your passport’s bio-data page, (principal applicant only)
• 2 self-addressed mailing labels one in English or French and the second in the official language of your country, and
• the payment.
Note: Do not send other supporting documents. Wait until you receive correspondence from the CIU in Sydney, Nova Scotia Canada
Send the forms

Regards

R. Saeed

r_sab

Star Member
Dec 3, 2008
Fine, I was actually referring to the instruction in form itself, but yes, you have a point.

And that confirms that all applications are to be sent to Nova Scotia as well.

rabiasaeed

Nov 4, 2008
Hi everyone

have any one receipt his/her acknowledge letter from Citizenship & Immigration Canada,Federal Skilled Worker,Centralized Intake Unit PO BOX 7500 Sydney, NS B1P 0A9

In guidence it mention that you will be advised by the CIU in Sydney, Nova Scotia Canada within several weeks and you will have a maximum of four months to submit your complete application and all supporting documents.

what the several week means? 2,4 week or more than a month?

Regards

Saeed

AI

Dec 9, 2008
I sent mine on Dec 4. Hopefully, they must ave received it by now in Sydeny, NS.

rabiasaeed

Nov 4, 2008
Thanks for reply AI , please when you get reference no letter then reply here so we get idea how long NS taking,

aghijan

Star Member
Oct 16, 2007
rabiasaeed said:
Thanks for reply AI , please when you get reference no letter then reply here so we get idea how long NS taking,
Saeed,

you can also check

www.trackitt.com

You can be in touch with poeple who have submitted their applications to the same CIC office.

ss123

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
Hello everyone,
Thank you for all your posting. It is really helpful.

I am applying for Federal skilled worker program and am sending my documents to Sydney, Ns.

1) Do we need to attach photos in IMM0008 generic form to Sydney, Nova Scotia now or later when we send the forms to visa office.
I am confused as the form has space for affixing photos . however in the instructions it says send 6 photos to the visa office.

rabiasaeed

Nov 4, 2008
Hi SS123

you dont need to submit photos to Nova Scotia office, if you applying for Federal Skilled Worker Class, category 1. you will need once you receive recommendation letter by them to apply visa office in your country.

please read Guideness "Application for Permanent Residence, EG7"

Page : 29

All applicants must submit photos with their application except for applicants using Category 1.
Note: You should still prepare your photos in case you are recommended for further assessment by CIU in Sydney, Nova Scotia Canada to a Canadian Visa Office.

Fin09

Dec 17, 2008
hi i have my (National Identity card ) NIC card in Finish lanaguage so do i need translation for it in english and then send it with passport copy along application? is NIC copy is necessary ?

Please reply

thanks