+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need advice please!!!

Irishlost

Feb 18, 2013
I was hired to come here on an lmo... As a skilled noc b applicant, both myself and my girlfriend came to Saskatoon. Didn't take long to learn my boss was a lying untruthful person... He broke every rule in my lmo application and also went against all offerings in my job offer as well as declining from other things like assisting with accommodation, getting a bank account, and sun number... I still don't have saskatchewan health care.....

I'm not leaving Canada.. I've fought so hard these last few months to make this happen, my girlfriend has a good job with her employer which she got through my lmo as a common law partner, she's a qualified Montessori teacher... I have other job offers.. But wonder since she has such a good relationship with her employers as a nanny.. Is it better to ask her employers to apply for an lmo and basically reverse roles? Or does it not work that way? I love Canada... I don't want to leave... We are both from Ireland, I can change my conditions of my work permit but my new job will be in Alberta.. Her job is in saskatchewan... If I get an open work permit ill work for myself and try to train and employ Canadian citizens or permanent residents... Help??! I don't want to do the wrong thing