+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need advice on Proof of Funds..

kartheek89

May 21, 2017
Hyderabad
NOC Code......
I am a salaried employee (5 years) and have been maintaining a balance of 2000 CAD (2 Lakh INR in my currency) for the past 6 months. Later, 2 months back, I have arranged money for POF with help of a Loan and with fund transfer from my Father-In law making it 18000 CAD. If am in need of bank statement next month, then my 6 month bank statement will show the sudden cash flow in to my account.

What do you suggest in this case ? is it good to have any affidavit for fund transfer from my father in law ? Please help

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
I am a salaried employee (5 years) and have been maintaining a balance of 2000 CAD (2 Lakh INR in my currency) for the past 6 months. Later, 2 months back, I have arranged money for POF with help of a Loan and with fund transfer from my Father-In law making it 18000 CAD. If am in need of bank statement next month, then my 6 month bank statement will show the sudden cash flow in to my account.

What do you suggest in this case ? is it good to have any affidavit for fund transfer from my father in law ? Please help

nope source of funds is not necessary it's fine ...

Reactions: kartheek89

kartheek89

May 21, 2017
Hyderabad
NOC Code......
Welcome Kartheek. And nothing to worry about. Its a simple process, and countless applicants have got Ppr using these gift deeds.
one more question brother.. half of my funds are taken as loan and the other half is from my father-in-law. I have deposited both these amounts 2 months back..
now I will get a gift deed for the amount transferred by my father-in-law, what should i do reg the amount I got from Loan ?

Scorpman21

May 12, 2017
one more question brother.. half of my funds are taken as loan and the other half is from my father-in-law. I have deposited both these amounts 2 months back..
now I will get a gift deed for the amount transferred by my father-in-law, what should i do reg the amount I got from Loan ?
Oops, that's a problem Kartheek. Cic clearly say that your funds should belong to you and not encumbered. If that loan amount isn't much, I would suggest you to pay it back, and take additional gift amount from your FIL or some other close relative.

Scorpman21

May 12, 2017
Oh :(
If I don't mention, Is there any chance cic knows that the amount is from loan ?
Cic can anytime ask for source of funds, and if found guilty you would be rejected (even liable for misrepresentation and ban you for the next 5 years).
You can take more suggestions, but I don't think anyone would advise you to proceed like this unless you want to risk it all.

alok4best

Dec 19, 2014
Frankfurt
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-Dec-2014
Nomination.....
24-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
7-Apr-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
7-Apr-2015
Med's Request
17-Jun-2015
Med's Done....
23-Jun-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-Aug-2015
LANDED..........
27-Nov-2015
I think your best alternative is to let those funds sit in your account for 6 months and then apply.

Reactions: kartheek89

kartheek89

May 21, 2017
Hyderabad
NOC Code......
Cic can anytime ask for source of funds, and if found guilty you would be rejected (even liable for misrepresentation and ban you for the next 5 years).
You can take more suggestions, but I don't think anyone would advise you to proceed like this unless you want to risk it all.
One last question brother, sorry I am testing your patience

I am planning to get affidavit stating that my father in law has gifted me with 80% of funds and the remaining 20 are anyways present in my account.. will this be fine ??