+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Advice on funds

jitto

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
Dear all,

I am planning to pay First year fees for my masters program, however university said just pay the deposit and rest can be paid once visa is issued.

I recently arranged 1st year money, is there any time frame like the money shld be in account for six months or so to show as funds to visa officer.???

please help.

starbob

Aug 16, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes the money should be at least 4 months old according to them. which university you are enrolled in?

Komal Gupta

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
jitto said:
Dear all,

I am planning to pay First year fees for my masters program, however university said just pay the deposit and rest can be paid once visa is issued.

I recently arranged 1st year money, is there any time frame like the money shld be in account for six months or so to show as funds to visa officer.???

please help.
Hi, If you are applying for the Canada visa for first time and that too under University category there is no need to put the bank statements. In a way latest funds can be used

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
jitto said:
Dear all,

please help.
refer to the recommended list for proof of funds. if ur attaching a bank statement u need money in the bank for 4 months.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-how-documents.asp#doc3

jitto

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
Thanks all for your help. I have enrolled in Concordia university of Edmonton.

I don't have funds since 4 months in accnt . How will I Proceed now ? Shall I talk to the university and pay the first term fees ??

thanks again

jitto

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
Thanks all for your help.

I paid both First year fees and GIC . Awaiting Loan sanction for Second year fees

Here do I need to attach any financial documents such as ITR, Bank statements ,salary slips etc . or source of funds etc . as I am Loaned and already paid the fees.

Please advice and thanks again

Komal Gupta

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
jitto said:
Thanks all for your help.

I paid both First year fees and GIC . Awaiting Loan sanction for Second year fees

Here do I need to attach any financial documents such as ITR, Bank statements ,salary slips etc . or source of funds etc . as I am Loaned and already paid the fees.

Please advice and thanks again
Hi, If you are applying for the visa for the first time there is no need to put all these financial documents. Only the tuition fees payment receipt and gic certificate is required