Med's Request
24 july 2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
8 august 2012
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
hi i recently got my sponsor approval for my wife from CPC-M , in my application i have not send enough photos of my marriage, my skype chat logs and more email conversation, my file is recently fransferred to VO new delhi, should i send my additional evidences to them to make my file more stronger or just wait for them to contact me.............seniors and experts pls advice,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
Oct 4, 2012 9:00am
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
rsmeet said:
hi i recently got my sponsor approval for my wife from CPC-M , in my application i have not send enough photos of my marriage, my skype chat logs and more email conversation, my file is recently fransferred to VO new delhi, should i send my additional evidences to them to make my file more stronger or just wait for them to contact me.............seniors and experts pls advice,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
wait until they request it.......if they feel there is not enough evidence they may require an interview and at that time they will ask you to bring any new evidence/proof etc.

Tony3

Dec 16, 2011
I say just wait for them to contact you , simply because there was enough evidence /photos that you sent to be approved as a sponsor , otherwise CIC might not have approved it. This is my opinion, and in my case I only sent in 21 photos and wife has VISA and PR approved last month.

Cheers !!!!!