+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need advice from Veterans here.. Please..

whole

Dec 14, 2012
Good Day,

I received my Temporary work permit from canadian embassy in Manila, will expire on December 03, 2013 but sad to say that my employer dont want to get me anymore because of that POLO thingy. I want to ask if i find a new employer that will give me a new LMO and contract,

1.will I able to use that at the POE?
2.or I need to reapply again for a visa in the embassy?
3. What will be the processing time if I will reapply since I already have TWP?
4. My current employer is from Alberta, to avoid that POLO problem, I found a new employer in Saskatchewan willing to give a new LMO and contract, would that be okay even if I'm applying in different province?

I am hoping for your answers especially from the VIP Members

Thank you have a nice day :)

iyamsky_04

Star Member
Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CANADIAN EMBASSY MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
YES
whole said:
Good Day,

I received my Temporary work permit from canadian embassy in Manila, will expire on December 03, 2013 but sad to say that my employer dont want to get me anymore because of that POLO thingy. I want to ask if i find a new employer that will give me a new LMO and contract,

4. My current employer is from Alberta, to avoid that POLO problem, I found a new employer in Saskatchewan willing to give a new LMO and contract, would that be okay even if I'm applying in different province?

REAPPLY

Buleg

Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
Nomination.....
30-05-2013 LOA dated 10-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-10-2013 thru email
IELTS Request
Already submitted
File Transfer...
11-09-13
Med's Request
21-11-13
Med's Done....
27-11-13 results submitted//add'l med req 01-13-2014 submitted 1-30-14
Interview........
Ecas "in process 2-18-2014"
Passport Req..
08-04-2014 (Apr. 27, '14 ecas changed to decision made)
LANDED..........
22-03-2014 entered as TFW under YNP/May,22,'14 Landed as Immigrant
whole said:
Good Day,

Hi,

Sorry to say but you need to reapply again since your employer will not gonna hire you anymore. Your approved visa is for your entry in Canada and your work permit will be issued at the POE. The problem that you will encounter at the POE if you'll use your approved TWP letter the IO will call your employer and will confirm if you're employer is expecting you to work for them if they deny your employment you might end-up leaving Canada.

Good luck :)